January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

4 hours ago, Nigel said:

Makes you laugh at how the press think they small blood. Apparently Newcastle now interested to buy him for the grand sum of 10 million. 

That's 10 million...in 2019!

I don’t particularly believe he’s worth more than that. He has proved that he is ineffective in the prem. He is banging them in for us so fair play, but he is also wasteful and doesn’t have enough about him to be a long-term PL striker.

20 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I don’t particularly believe he’s worth more than that. He has proved that he is ineffective in the prem. He is banging them in for us so fair play, but he is also wasteful and doesn’t have enough about him to be a long-term PL striker.

Even for a misfiring kid, the likes of onomah, 10 million would be ridiculously cheap. Tammy is riding a wave atm, add to that his potential, and he's home grown, and British, and contracted to Chelsea, and you are looking at 25 million to get them to sell imo.

Not saying it's right.

• Like 1

I would be very happy with Kalinic as our keeper. Being Croatian-English I have seen enough of his games. He is a strong keeper and would be a beast for us in goal. His only negative would be he holds onto the ball for far too long which stops any sort of counter attacks for club and country. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, KH** said:

C69B69C2-AC46-4EDE-BC3F-E13D1A59DD19.png

I’ve heard of him, understand he’s quite good but I don’t remember seeing him play? He’s the Croatian number 1 keeper (since whatshisname retires after the World Cup) so that would be quite a coup for us to get him.

Plus he’s 6’7” ... imagine how small Elphick will appear next to him (if recalled from loan). 

Edited by alreadyexists

1 minute ago, Merson08 said:

I would be very happy with Kalinic as our keeper. Being Croatian-English I have seen enough of his games. He is a strong keeper and would be a beast for us in goal. His only negative would be he holds onto the ball for far too long which stops any sort of counter attacks for club and country. 

Im sure that can be educated into him.

Far easier to do it that way than to teach the counter attacking inclinations of nyland how to keep goal!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Nigel said:

Makes you laugh at how the press think they small blood. Apparently Newcastle now interested to buy him for the grand sum of 10 million. 

That's 10 million...in 2019!

I think they massively undervalued Tammy, did it occur to them that he's young, will be an England international and has every bit of potential to be an england legend down the line.

We could match there offer by a hundred times if the owners chose too, although that would be a crazy price. Our owners should really try and swoop in for Tammy in January, especially if he aids us getting to the premiere.

29 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

According  to villa transfers the accurate one Kalinic medical tonight. Brilliant stuff 

Really is this a thing happening rite now??

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

I do agree with you, he does need alot of chances at times, if the support is there Tammy can get them in.

I think Our club is a club that could permanent house Tammy and develop him quicker that what newcastle could. In my eyes it'd  be a mistake not to make enquires to Chelsea to see if they would consider selling, after all they have no choice to downsize there she'd of players come 2019.

42 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Looks like I might need to change the thread title again, keeper on the way and not Heaton as I’d expected. 

It looks like it’s 6”7 Croatia keeper Kalanic. Blimey.

That sir is a tall order..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'd love to read that article but I'll never click on a link to the Birmingham Mail. The sheer amount of adverts in their articles crashes my laptop. Awful site. 

no adverts on phone internet.