January transfer (we need a whole new team) window 2019

sne

26 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Another crazy on the go non stop lightning john Mcginn type of player would see us totally dominate midfield and games even more. It's tough enough I feel those are the type of players we want, those who can be put into multiple positions.

We used to have some defenders that could play anywhere across the back four...

Dunno what happened to them though!? :rolleyes:

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

We used to have some defenders that could play anywhere across the back four...

Dunno what happened to them though!? :rolleyes:

RDL could do well for Smith I reckon. What's the score with Bree now?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, romavillan said:

RDL could do well for Smith I reckon. What's the score with Bree now?

Smith has said bree is back on his interview, sure he did.

On 12/12/2018 at 14:48, Dave-R said:

We don't have a Tammy though which is what we need to address, sure Benteke is no Tammy but he did once bang a ton of goals in for us. I think hes still capable of it, obviously if that move somehow did happen it would be something for him to prove that it's all still inside him.

What would we do if Tammy gets recalled in January by Chelsea, we would be hurting off of that bad. As I said before kodjia is struggling for goals and Hogan needs to step up, Greene is off on loan, we do need a player up front of Tammys calibre who is our own, Benteke could make a comeback it's been done before.

I love your nostalgia and optimism, unfortunately I think you’re a bit deluded

5 hours ago, Made In Aston said:

So i see we have just signed juanfran. Clearly bruce knew what he was doing, as Richard Madeley has already identified that RB is a weak position for us. 😆😆

Bruce is a sabotaging git, no one who has been in the game that long would make what look to be the most outrageous of football mistakes all from not bringing in enough defenders to playing players in wrong positions.

For me Bruce gets the crazy award this season.

One mite even go as far to suggest bruce was clearly off his head when he made the moves he did or had just come out of a padded room.

9 hours ago, MaVilla said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-receive-warning-stoke-15544674.amp

Anyone got any idea whontjese two Australian players are who are being linked with us? (RB and CB).

Personally never heard of them.

a friend  of mine from Sydney says both are nowhere near good enough for us. Hopefully nothing in it

• Like 1

Danny Batth liked one of my Villa related instagram posts yesterday.

He doesn't follow me, why's he searching the AVFC hashtag?

I think this is concrete evidence that he is joining us in January (despite him already being on a season long loan at Boro)

• Like 1

Would love Heaton , remember him in Burnley's 1-0  win end of the season they went down and we managed to stay up , he kept them in the game  with some great stops and commanded his area. Said at the time we should try and sign him but he signed an extension and we stuck with Guzan.........

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Danny Batth liked one of my Villa related instagram posts yesterday.

He doesn't follow me, why's he searching the AVFC hashtag?

I think this is concrete evidence that he is joining us in January (despite him already being on a season long loan at Boro)

No thanks, he's crap