Dean Smith

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

To be fair that draw against them was amongst the best we played all year. Ball just wouldn’t go in.

Was the loss we battered them, farcical penalty denied in the last minute for nothing. 2nd game we were poor 

On 23/05/2021 at 21:58, fruitvilla said:

Dean Smith reminds me of fish and chips without gravy, just the way I like my fish and chips. Oops sorry wrong thread.

But Dean Smith is the gravy. Different gravy. 

• Haha 1

On 27/05/2021 at 12:27, blandy said:

But Dean Smith is the gravy. Different gravy. 

Urrr 🤮

Oh sorry I thought you meant 

Patum Peperium The Gentleman's Relish (42.5g)

Edited by HKP90

20 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

We battered Burnley in both games tbf. We won 5-1 on xG across the two, depending on your source.

Brighton would be 5th in the table if you go by xG.

Absolutely mad.

12 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Brighton would be 5th in the table if you go by xG.

Absolutely mad.

The Brighton anomaly does not disprove the principle of xG. It's about how you interpret the data. It gives you the what, and interpretation gives you the why.  

It tells you plenty. The obvious thing being that Brighton are a bloody creative team who NEED SOME PLAYERS WHO CAN FINISH. 

It also tells you that all things being equal if we'd taken the chances created against Burnley as players would be expected to in the positions we achieved, we would have won both.  

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Traore's finish against wba (?)  was pretty filthy.

disgusting, I thought....has no place in football.

who does he think he is George Best?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Nuno would be a poor choice of a new manager

Anything would be a poor choice of a new manager. We have a manager who deserves and leads us :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MentalM said:

Anything would be a poor choice of a new manager. We have a manager who deserves and leads us :) 

The funniest part is, they shoot down their own article in the 2nd paragraph with " Villa aren't actively looking "..... so what was the point of the story? lol

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The funniest part is, they shoot down their own article in the 2nd paragraph with " Villa aren't actively looking "..... so what was the point of the story? lol

I loved the part of "not actively looking" and "Smith may start next season in the dugout".

Me on the other hand agree that if Finland does a bad EC we should do a #smithout, and we can have Nuno in for next season...

Further, they could add a bit more interesting name. Nunos football is actually on Bruce level in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Â