Dean Smith

Demitri_C

27 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I see nuno has announced he is leaving wolves after Sunday. Wasn't there some rumour he had been lined up for villa ?

Coincidence?

Im all for smith as he has done everything he set out to do so far.

Hope not. I don't think Nuno would be a good fit for villa.

48 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I see nuno has announced he is leaving wolves after Sunday. Wasn't there some rumour he had been lined up for villa ?

Coincidence?

Im all for smith as he has done everything he set out to do so far.

Absolutely no chance. Smith is safe for at least another season IMO. The players like him, the club is improving.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Nuno is going Spurs I think.

Good appointment for them I reckon.

Knowing them, theyll probably get fidgety and sack him for now winning Champions League in a year.

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Crazy to think we could finish on 55 points, which is just 9 points off our best tally under MON, in just our second back in the PL after a disastrous decade.

plus without our key player for a third of the season. A full season from Jack and I reckon we'd be around 60 points. 

• Like 2

Floundering championship team to 11th placed PL team in less than 3yrs. However you dress that up it’s phenomenal work. 

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Floundering championship team to 11th placed PL team in less than 3yrs. However you dress that up it’s phenomenal work. 

Yeah but his subs though! 🤪

• Haha 4

Dean seemed far more upbeat after his after the spurs game, the Palace game he seemed very down.

Hope we can go out of this season, upbeat.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, TRO said:

Dean seemed far more upbeat after his after the spurs game, the Palace game he seemed very down

I bet it’s because we won one and lost the other

(I know what you mean really! Hope we put in a performance against Chelsea so everyone goes into the summer a little more cheery, Dean included).

• Like 2

It won't happen, so kind of pointless saying, but I would be genuinely disgusted with our owners if they sacked Dean for Nuno at the end of the season. In fact, make that for anyone. 

I would lose all faith in them,  regardless of who they appointed.

Thankfully, our owners aren't insane, and the tabloid rumours just prove how well run we are with regards to keeping our secrets

18 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It won't happen, so kind of pointless saying, but I would be genuinely disgusted with our owners if they sacked Dean for Nuno at the end of the season. In fact, make that for anyone. 

I would lose all faith in them,  regardless of who they appointed.

Thankfully, our owners aren't insane, and the tabloid rumours just prove how well run we are with regards to keeping our secrets

Prime Minister David Cameron backs new Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood 'to  make a big difference' | Daily Mail Online

Got bad news for you, these images have been leaked on the dark web.

Announced after Chelsea they reckon.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Prime Minister David Cameron backs new Aston Villa boss Tim Sherwood 'to  make a big difference' | Daily Mail Online

Got bad news for you, these images have been leaked on the dark web.

Announced after Chelsea they reckon.

Is he going to walk down from the stands at halftime?

Regardless of result, we finish above 50 Premier League points for the first time since 2009-10 when we took 6th (64 points), in MON's final season, we managed 48 points to finish 9th. Quite an achievement for Dean, the coaching staff, and players.

Edited by The_Steve

Â