Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Really tough. We are doing down with him but think he stands the best chance of coming back up and building for the future. 

No chancw ia he bringing us up. The defence displays are abysmal

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Really tough. We are doing down with him but think he stands the best chance of coming back up and building for the future. 

No he’s obviously not good enough if we go back up again

3 minutes ago, Raymond said:

I cannot be mad at him. It has been clear he is out of his depth for months. Management gave him the absurd extension and have not made the tough decision to move on. They are to blame at this point. 

Yep Purslow is a clown to 

Just not good enough any more...

Defending is woeful, teams have sussed us out... No plan B...

Yes, we have been clattered with injuries to key players this season, but we should have kept at least some of the older players from last season who had some Premier League experience... Hutton, Jedinak, Chester!

We haven’t helped ourselves at all...

I so, so want him to succeed but I wouldn’t really care if he got sacked. His in game management of subs and system changes is absolutely abysmal. He simply refuses to change things when it’s obvious to everyone something isn’t working. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HalfTimePost said:

Absolute rubbish, why on earth do you think that Lamberk mark 2 could bring us back up. Completely outplayed in the first half and our genius manager sends the same team out in the second half.....

• Like 1

Just now, Graham t said:

Absolute rubbish, why on earth do you think that Lamberk mark 2 could bring us back up. Completely outplayed in the first half and our genius manager sends the same team out in the second half.....

It’s so infuriating. Why do we have to wait til 60 minutes and the game being over before we change it up? 

It’s so predictably awful. 

We are not totally cut adrift. But the way we now play, we soon will be. 

I hate myself for saying this but we have to let Smith go and give ourselves a chance at survival. We are far and away the worst team in the league. We will face FFP ruin if we go down.  We have to take a risk. 

Just take a look at our set piece defending all season. Both in stats and actually watch us attempt to “defend” a corner to know he is completely out of depth.. Has been the case since the very first game and he has done nothing to adjust it. 

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Probably time to go unfortunately. This is one of the worse performances I've ever seen

Did you not watch Watford away , Sheff Utd away , Bournemouth away and Southampton away  ?

they were equally shit performances 

• Like 1

Team is shot of confidence. No idea what the game plan is. We are predictable - pass across the back 4. Give it to Jack and hope he does something. Smith was an attacking manager, he’s gone all against his morals. We don’t change games quick enough, always when we go 2 down or on the 60th min mark. Really looks to me that the players don’t want to play for him. And don’t get me started on the zonal marking.

Â