Dean Smith

Demitri_C

2 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Hopefully they bottle it with all there fans nervous and there high expectation of beating us. We need to win this also, I know we have two games in advance, one after tonight but we need points now.

Who's got the most guts and determination to beat the other team, because it will be  agood game. Also think if we can hold them early game we might win, however that's been our problem letting in early goals.

It's about time WE shellshock a team ffs.

54 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's about time WE shellshock a team ffs.

agreed, it is and I hope tonight is the night because some of the tops teams are looking tired, I'm hoping this is where we've got the energy to do what's needed to be done Villan.

Our incessant disgraceful defending is sackable in it's own right.

That everything else is appalling suggests that is time Smith went.

But he won't.

And even if he did I'd worry we'd give Terry a shot.

• Like 1

I'd moan about VAR if I thought there was a chance we'd have done something in this game otherwise.

Love Dean and what he's done for us but this is genuinely horrendous. Defending like this runs seeping than playing staff unfortunately. 

I cannot be mad at him. It has been clear he is out of his depth for months. Management gave him the absurd extension and have not made the tough decision to move on. They are to blame at this point. 

• Like 1

Â