Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Felt that every player was improving season by season under his guidance. This season had been terrible though. Poor defending, poor pressing, no possession on the ball, no patterns of play or attacking plan. Just stressed players quickly hitting the ball up the channels hoping for magic to happen. I do wonder where it all went wrong?

I'm sad to see him go, I'd really hope he'd turn it around. Thanks for everything Dean and best of luck. 

• Like 1

So so sad, feel gutted for him. He will always be held in high regard by the fans. Wish him well and I think he would do well at somewhere with less ambition like Norwich..we need to get this right 

I'm gutted but it was inevitable. Love the guy and all he's done for us, hope every fan will now be able to view his time as nothing but a resounding success and from the perspective that he left us in a place we could barely have imagined he would have been when he took over.

Wish him all the best and will definitely become a mini-fan of any side he takes over next. Up the Deano.❤️

Â