Dean Smith

Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

It's actually quite funny how we're flying under the radar. After the game the host mentioned that we have 20 points which is the most since 2008. We actually have 22.

Then going through the table they note we move up to 9th and that we have a game in hand. We actually have 2.

Actually I think the Premier League retroactively awarded two of our points to Leeds after Bielsa masterminded our win over Liverpool.

Seriously though it's almost comical the lack of attention they've shown us.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Give Ramsey 20 minutes. Yeah it is a small thing in a great win but missed opportunity.

No reason to.  We were comfortable but still we were only 1-0 up until the 84 minute, I don’t blame him not making a sub.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

Actually I think the Premier League retroactively awarded two of our points to Leeds after Bielsa masterminded our win over Liverpool.

Seriously though it's almost comical the lack of attention they've shown us.

can only be a good thing...didn't watch but leeds were still getting bigged up by the pundits pre game i heard despite starting the game in 14th. man u upped their game and battered them.

What a man.

Even at 11 vs 11 we looked so comfortable against a side that we would've been competing tooth and nail with last season and that's the real takeaway from the game for me. A few small tweaks to personnel in the summer and invaluable experience to the existing squad and we suddenly look a completely different side.

Been the better side in all but one game this season, you love to see it.

Edited by Indigo

Firstly ace to Smith for another win.

Will give Big Sam his respect he unlike many a manager owns up to his players losing control. Said three red cards and cant be having our players losing it like that for a start, very realistic guy to listen to.

Lol Sam saying hes only been here a minute and already talking about VAR.

Edited by Dave-R

A Dean Smith masterclass. I love him so so much. 

Coming up to the new year and look where sit in the table, it's absolutely fantastic. The job he's done is absolutely outstanding and I really don't think he gets anywhere near enough credit from the media. 

• Like 1

Â