Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Preston

limpid

Match Polls  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/10/18 at 14:00

this is the first season in 10 years that I've not bought a season ticket. I thought I'd miss it, but you know what? I don't. Bruce has sucked all the fun out of it for me. 

• Like 3

That frantic injury time period does not change my opinion on the game at all. That second half was pathetic, completely out played by the bottom team in the league.

Bruces reaction to the sending off sums up his rein, take all the strikers off a hope to hold on!

Could have done with one of them on the pitch so whelan didnt have to take it.

Im gutted that an injury time equaliser doesnt even register.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I want to punch him in the face, why WoukD you let Glenn whelan take the pen for

Ffs?????

oh that’s sprightly because you take off all our strikers. You absolutely useless clueless. Sanger. Get out of my club 

sack him I have had snough

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2-0 and we f***** it up, 2-0 and we f***** it up! ?

Whilst Bruce can't be blamed for the penalty and sending off he can be blamed for not setting the team up to hold on to the lead and for not having any cover for Chester's enforced absence. Now we are going to see a Tuanzebe & Jedinak centre back pairing for a few games. God help us. We can't even beat the team at the bottom after a 2 goal head start!

• Like 1

Bolasie,  Whelan, McGinn. Nobody stops "I score once every year or two" Whelan from taking a match winning penalty?

He can get right in to the same cannon as Bruce to the island of getting **** sacked.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I want to punch him in the face, why WoukD you let Glenn whelan take the pen for

Ffs?????

oh that’s sprightly because you take off all our strikers. You absolutely useless clueless. Sanger. Get out of my club 

Can you turn off your predictive text by any chance? Just go back to old fashioned typing.?

• Like 1

If I hadn't just watched it, I would never believe it

He did what, Took off all the strikers, took off an attacking midfielder for a defensive one, Let Wheelan take the penalty 

No. your having me on.          Please sack this man 

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Ffs?????

I know what you mean.  I think.

• Like 1

If anything can sum up Villa under Bruce it’s Glenn Whelan taking a last minute penalty to win possible the worst player on the ball in a Villa shirt and definitely the worst shooter I have seen in a Villa shirt madness .

Â