The NSWE Board

Guest av1

1 hour ago, DaveAV1 said:

Out of interest, does anyone know who actually sits on the board, other than NSWE?

On most ( I’ve not ever checked them all) it’s also Xia and Purslow - although these two are definitely no longer part of the Stadium Company. 

But the overall controlling Company NSWE SCS is a combination of one of Sawiris Company’s, NNS, and Edens.....but it’s a Luxembourg based business and I’ve never been arsed to devote a month to finding out the details.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

On most ( I’ve not ever checked them all) it’s also Xia and Purslow - although these two are definitely no longer part of the Stadium Company. 

Xia does not sit on the board - it was confirmed at an FCG that he plays no part in the running of the club..

Ibbetson will sit on the board as CCO. There is probably a COO, CFO, CMO and a CIO. Purslow is the  CEO and Pitarch is Sporting Director.

1 hour ago, limpid said:

Xia does not sit on the board - it was confirmed at an FCG that he plays no part in the running of the club..

Ibbetson will sit on the board as CCO. There is probably a COO, CFO, CMO and a CIO. Purslow is the  CEO and Pitarch is Sporting Director.

Xia is still a Director ( Of Aston Villa Football Club Ltd, Aston Villa Ltd, Aston Villa FC Ltd, Recon Sports Ltd, Recon Group UK ltd, 1874 Developments Ltd,)

He has no part in running the Club.

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/2/Aston-Villa/directory

( sorry can’t see where to shrink the typeface)

This is a list of significant shareholders. I don't know why the FAPL are calling this list the board members. For example, it doesn't include Ibbetson or Pitarch who the club have stated are on the board. 

(Your browser has an option to "paste without formatting" or "paste in plain text".)

15 minutes ago, limpid said:

This is a list of significant shareholders. I don't know why the FAPL are calling this list the board members. For example, it doesn't include Ibbetson or Pitarch who the club have stated are on the board. 

(Your browser has an option to "paste without formatting" or "paste in plain text".)

I think a lot of this is terminology.

The 4 listed are all Directors ( and the only 4). The term Board is commonly taken to mean Board Of Directors...which would account for there just being the 4 names.

Whilst I appreciate the Club have verbally stated that Xia is not on “the Board”, the only written reference I’ve found is the one I linked. In fact I think (?) he’s Vice Chairman.

That link includes Pitarch as Sporting Director, But he’s not a Director of the Company, it’s just a title. I should imagine he will be on the/a Board....but they may have several.

When I answered the OP I was only addressing who was on the Board of Directors.

Without any question the only people. with any significant control, of any of the company’s, are Sawiris and Edens.

Edited by terrytini
  • Like 3

Highest spenders in the league at the moment, at £91 mill (so says sky) - whatever, it's still a blumin load of investment in a manager who's never been in the prem before - I call that ballsy and admirable. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jareth said:

Highest spenders in the league at the moment, at £91 mill (so says sky) - whatever, it's still a blumin load of investment in a manager who's never been in the prem before - I call that ballsy and admirable. 

Wait until United and City get going. We'll be wiped out with one transfer!

On 11/07/2019 at 16:58, Demitri_C said:

But they don't send us cryptic tweets 

We still have the site Admin :trollface:

On 11/07/2019 at 12:30, limpid said:

CCO. COO, CFO, CMO CIO.CEO 

5 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

IMG_5320.thumb.JPG.9c90572e6ec1ae582b79b1c957c0716d.JPG

Wesley, yes we'll take him.    Luiz, yes we'll take him.    Neymar,  mmmm maybe?  I did say that I want to crush the Premier League, so what the hell, send him over.  

Looks like a mafia boss 

Â