The NSWE Board

Guest av1

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/revealed-aston-villa-receive-huge-16555021

“A filing on Companies House today shows that 41,666,667 shares have been allotted by the club’s parent company, Recon Group UK, at £1 each.”

“Only 72% of the value of the shares has been paid at the time of issue, with a value of just over £30million.”

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mazrim said:

No like for me? I gave you the scoop!

Feeling the love...

:mrgreen:

Include a link (and quote an extract) and you get a like, otherwise it's someone just saying stuff.

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

:mrgreen:

Include a link (and quote an extract) and you get a like, otherwise it's someone just saying stuff.

I was driving. Had to text at traffic lights. So I went the extra mile.

But fair enough.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Is it classed as owner investment then? A certain amount is allowed isn’t it?

I don’t really understand how it works.

I don’t know a lot about FFP Rules but.....

...They can provide funds as equity or they can loan. There are limits to what they can “ give”...

...although there are also different allowances where the spending is on other areas of the Club ...

... whatever they do doesn’t mean a great deal in isolation, it’s the 3 year rolling period that matters. ..

In this case they have injected their own Capital.....but there are so many accounting things they could do I wouldn’t say it’s certain that it must remain so.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, useless said:

As well as the cash injection mentioned above into 'RECON GROUP UK LIMITED' ... There's also been another cash injection of about £30m into   'ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL CLUB LTD'.

Not quite..the Recon Allotment was 41666667 shares of which 0.72 have been taken up at present.

0.72 of 41666667 is 30000000.

So “Villa” ( (Aston Villa Football Club) have THAT £30,000,000 ( that’s the cash injection) and the remainder is there for them to call on if they wish.

So there is only one lot of £41,666,667, at present split between the two entities you referred to.

Hope that makes sense !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

Not quite..the Recon Allotment was 41666667 shares of which 0.72 have been taken up at present.

0.72 of 41666667 is 30000000.

So “Villa” ( (Aston Villa Football Club) have THAT £30,000,000 ( that’s the cash injection) and the remainder is there for them to call on if they wish.

So there is only one lot of £41,666,667, at present split between the two entities you referred to.

Hope that makes sense !

Total sense, i came to the same conclusion 

eq.jpg

• Haha 2

Â