Anwar El Ghazi

Villan4Life

Really impressed with him today. He's so strong on the ball, showed some excellent skills, worked really hard and showed some intelligent movement and link up play. 

He also worked really hard when we lost the ball to win it back quickly. Looks a more natural wide player than Kodjia, it's great to have options.

11 hours ago, bobzy said:

He's potentially a little bit slow in decision making when on the ball, but he was great today - especially with his workrate.

I think his decision making will improve with games and more coaching under our new regime. 

Bearing in mind he's on loan from lille I think?, I would be interested to know the deeper reasons he didn't cut it there, as if he can't cut it in France that may imply he can't cut it in the prem?, hence I would love to know the full reasons for not settling and getting game time in France.

Looks great in the championship though and looked the real deal versus Boro was impressed.

7 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Bearing in mind he's on loan from lille I think?, I would be interested to know the deeper reasons he didn't cut it there, as if he can't cut it in France that may imply he can't cut it in the prem?, hence I would love to know the full reasons for not settling and getting game time in France.

Looks great in the championship though and looked the real deal versus Boro was impressed.

He was doing well when bielsa was in charge, but a change of manager and style hindered his performances. We all know how easy it is for good players to look garbage when the manager doesn't play in a way that suits them. I don't think there is anything to worry about with el gahzi tbh. He will be just fine for us. 

He has really good feet, carries the ball with aplomb.

I was very surprised to see a performance like that from him, defensively his work was good too.

looking forward to seeing more of him.

exciting prospect.....ain't they all ,now.

Â