Fulham

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

We had the last laugh on Bryan, enjoy the Championship

To be fair, he'd have been mad to join us above Fulham last season. I don't see that he did anything wrong. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Xela said:

To be fair, he'd have been mad to join us above Fulham last season. I don't see that he did anything wrong. 

Agree, it hurt at the time but he had a chance of playing in the PL and he took it. We were not looking the most stable club last summer either. I can understand his decision.

Edited by NeilS

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think Fulham were a team that didnt expect to get promoted. They tried to play football in fairness but they looked so lost today. Except Mitrovic they had nothing in attack

They were pretty shit last season too. The CM they recalled from Villareal is decent but the entire defence is awful. Conceded another 3 soft goals today.

The squad they have should have got them automatics with how much Brentford and wba stuttered on the line but they still fell well short. They'll go straight back down and I'd be very suprised if their is a team below them 

7 hours ago, Rino8 said:

They were pretty shit last season too. The CM they recalled from Villareal is decent but the entire defence is awful. Conceded another 3 soft goals today.

The squad they have should have got them automatics with how much Brentford and wba stuttered on the line but they still fell well short. They'll go straight back down and I'd be very suprised if their is a team below them 

Championship must have been proper shit last season considering how much out of depth WBA and Fulham are looking

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Championship must have been proper shit last season considering how much out of depth WBA and Fulham are looking

It was shit the seasons we were in it tbf. It's a shit league. Fun league, but a shit one. 

Edited by PieFacE

53 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I think "doing a Villa" is sadly going to become the norm, the jump is huge, most decent championship sides have loanees as their better players, even looking at Sheffield Utd now you could say their lack of real spending is catching up with them 

Spending £100m+ just to have a fighting chance of staying up, games gone 

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

I think it's less that the Championship is crap and more that the gulf in quality between it and the PL is just too massive. Most teams aren't ready for it, and don't have the backing to properly prepare.

Â