Fulham

Demitri_C

How does every one think they will do? They have signed a shed load of players and they have just spent 30m on a player from France.

Their owner is really backing then isnt he? Or gambling? If this goes tits up and they go down they will be in the  financial trouble.

Cant see them going down. Ambitious owner who baught the club just before relegation. He's been waiting about 4 years for this club to take off like this and he isnt disappointing. They play better football than quite a few who stayed up in the Prem last year, they'll be fine. Good footballing philosophy, decent coach, good youth and now a fair bit of experience and quality.

If we manage to get up, we will have to do something similar in regards to a quality overhaul, probably a new manager, but thankfully and hopefully, our owners are just as ambitions. Crazy how the Prem is the only division that will see newly promoted teams come up and do the kind of business that Wolves and Fulham just have. They wont be favourites for relegation, midtable finishes easily achievable.

Good luck to them, but we WILL get our revenge.

And oh yeah, f*** you Joe Bryan ?

38 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Cant see them going down. Ambitious owner who baught the club just before relegation. He's been waiting about 4 years for this club to take off like this and he isnt disappointing. They play better football than quite a few who stayed up in the Prem last year, they'll be fine. Good footballing philosophy, decent coach, good youth and now a fair bit of experience and quality.

If we manage to get up, we will have to do something similar in regards to a quality overhaul, probably a new manager, but thankfully and hopefully, our owners are just as ambitions. Crazy how the Prem is the only division that will see newly promoted teams come up and do the kind of business that Wolves and Fulham just have. They wont be favourites for relegation, midtable finishes easily achievable.

Good luck to them, but we WILL get our revenge.

And oh yeah, f*** you Joe Bryan ?

It will be interesting as between them and wolves they ahve invested heavily. I think Cardiff out of the three are the ones in biggest trouble.

Fulham cant afford to start the season as poorly as they do here as they won't be able to go on a run like they did this year 

i think they will flirt with relegation but should be ok, using the 3 shitter clubs rule for being safe i'd say cardiff definitely, then you're looking at southampton, huddersfield, brighton, watford, maybe palace, i think its hard to tell this year

biggest thing this summer they kept sessegnon, they even managed to keep the attention off him for most of the time, some weak spurs links last night are pretty much all i can remember

the biggest danger to them is scoring goals, mitrovic will do well to get in to double figures, they have no depth upfront (if vietto does come in the hype around him will reignite but in reality he's not lived up to his potential)

i think they've made a few signings that if the worst happened and they went down they would look to keep them, mitrovic, mawson, bryan etc which is sensible, but at the same time theres a chance these guys arent good enough

On the news this morning they said Fulham have spent over £100m this window. ?

We spent £3m.

Shows the difference a play off final (and an owner who isn't a charlatan con-artist) makes

Still rather be a Villa fan though. :flag:

I'm not going to lie I took personal delight that they lost yesterday. A very poor opening result. If they start like they likely do in the championship, they won't be able to go on a 20 game run like they did in the championship.

Imagine spending 100m and still getting relegated. They woukd be **** if they got relegated

• Like 2

They won't go down.

Despite the play off final and Joe Bryan I still find it difficult to dislike Fulham. Have you ever been to an away game down there Dem?

Give me that over horrible plastic out of town grounds like the Madjeski stadium anyday.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I'm not going to lie I took personal delight that they lost yesterday. A very poor opening result. If they start like they likely do in the championship, they won't be able to go on a 20 game run like they did in the championship.

Imagine spending 100m and still getting relegated. They woukd be **** if they got relegated

Most of their new signings didn't start. Highly unlikely they go down.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Small team attitude? Do you hate every team that beat us ever

Fwiw they deserved to beat us that day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Most of their new signings didn't start. Highly unlikely they go down.

Yeah i don't think they will go down. Think it will be huddesfield cardiff and either bournmouth/watford/newcastle

Â