John McGinn

PompeyVillan

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Doesn't matter the outcome, stuff like this coming out of the dressing room is really really bad.

Don't know who it is, players, agents, people at the club, McGinn, Ramsey, they can **** off doing it now.

Absolutely. This adds to the worry about the state of the place.

On 21/10/2022 at 15:27, bannedfromHandV said:

Whoever comes in needs to take the captaincy off McGinn because he’s demonstrated absolutely nothing that I’ve seen to warrant being captain.

Give it to Martinez if not back to Mings.

If McGinn is half the man I hope he is, in his first talk with the manager he tells him he's not the leader of the players and he tells him who he thinks should be captain and I suspect Mings would be that name. 

46 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Doesn't matter the outcome, stuff like this coming out of the dressing room is really really bad.

Don't know who it is, players, agents, people at the club, McGinn, Ramsey, they can **** off doing it now.

You still going to tell us the team sheet 10mins before it’s announced tomorrow? 😜

42 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Couldn't happen soon enough.

Absolutely fine with McGinn as an option off the bench. But he is never in a million years good enough as a starter.

He wasn't good enough in the position Gerrard asked him to play, and is definitely not captain material, but he still has enough good credit to be in contention to start back in his old role.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

odd that it's come from percy though. someone i'd have thought would want to keep things sweet between him and the AVFC hierarchy as he tends to get the exclusives. if this is some player leaking it, i wonder if percy would run the story for fear of losing his connection with the club

just playing devils advocate, but wonder if this is a deliberate leak by the club to drum up some feel good before the game tomorrow

does it help brentford? a little, but not like it's divulged who the midfield is going to be.

Â