Joe Bryan

KJT123

45 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Does anyone actually believe a manager of bruces stature would chase a nobody like Bryan down the motorway? Beuce has worked with major players in his past. As if biggest load of crap

It's a different game right now but that's exactly what Brian Clough would have done if he wanted the player! I don't think Bruce did though, agreed.

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Immature response from a lot of fans. I'm very annoyed, because he'd have been an excellent signing, but lets face it, we're a bit of a sideward step, whilst playing in the premier league is a proper forward step, so you can't really blame him for taking the chance of a lifetime, it's not as though we're likely to go up anytime soon is it? If I got offered a job at a similar company and then a much bigger company offering more money and opportunities came in at the last minute, I know which job I'd choose.

If we do not go up this season we will go up next season. Our new owners will not be content to tread water in the Championship.

• Like 1

What a s****y tin pot club Bristol are lol Little man syndrome manager (hows that job in the prem looking lee?) Their fans must think they are our rivals or something the way they have been going on about us. Who actually cares about them!!

We must have really p****d them off beating them 5-0..... messed their season up and then Lee Johnsons hopes of a prem job ?????

Can understand why hes gone Fulham but then surely he is just back up there?  

Ahh well lets hope we give them another bashing this season!!

Edited by leighavfc

I'm glad we didn't sign this numpty, but the behaviour of Bristol, like it's a funny joke, Fulham who had every chance to show interest in the same time both Middlesbrough and Villa did, but waited knowing the player was in the middle of a medical and agreeing terms before acting one final time. But worse of all the player and his agent. There's a thing called class and integrity, of which neither have any. We can make excuses as fans, oh well it's a PL club, his heads been turned. He could have chosen Middlesbrough over Villa, but he didn't. If he wanted to go to a PL club he could have turned us down and stayed at Bristol.

Whether he's signed a contract or not, that he chose Villa over Middlesbrough went through a medical and ageeed personal terms shows intent, everything else is just white noise. Did the player or his agent even ring to apologise to the manager and Villa for wasting their time? It would have been the right thing to do and treat Villa in the same terms and respect that they treated the player. Shame on Bristol, shame on the player and his agent.

• Like 2

Could try to get worked up by this one but it's all a bit meh.  He's moved from one two bob outfit to another.  

One of our strengths last year was that we were solid defensively and that gave us a platform to edge games with a bit of guile or craft.  This lad is apparently suspect defensively.  He might suit Fulham's style of play (if he ever makes it onto the pitch). But not sure he'd fit in with Bruce's approach. 

You can understand that teenager they have manning their twitter account getting excited though.  Living vicariously through a player moving to the top flight is the closest BCFC will probably ever get to it. It's not just initials those clowns seem to share with the tramps in Bordesley. 

• Haha 1

Â