Joe Bryan

KJT123

Hes obviously a bit a thobber. It's being so widely reported that he's having a medical at Fulham I would be surprised if this were just Twitter shenanigans. 

I'd say onto plan B, which is sign nobody unless they're good enough. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dont see what Fulham have done wrong

I don't think Fulham have done anything wrong. The player himself has come away looking a bit stupid but he will say he wanted Prem football and Fulham offered that. 

Time to move on. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Dont see what Fulham have done wrong

Same. I bet we've done the same to other clubs.

I don't think Bryan has done much wron geither. We're all looking at it with Claret and Blue specs on.

If the reports that he'd signed the contract are right then that's one thing. But I doubt it. If he hadn't signed anything and a premier league club show interest, you can't really blame him. He has no allegiance to us.

I bet this stuff happens all the time

• Like 2

C'est la vie.

To be fair don't really blame the player if he can get Premier League football and likely 1st team at that. He was moving anyway for a step up, this is a bigger one. We don't know the full ins and outs of it so hard to say how much he turned our back but its not like this is the first time it will happen in football nor the last. 

Contract not sealed by the sound of it. Frustrating? Of course but we may get someone else in today and if not, we still have another 3 weeks for loans. Definitely a position we could do with improving but we have time. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Disappointing but it's not like we've never hijacked a bid before. He doesn't owe us anything. We're going to be a force for the future with or without him. 

When have we ever done that when the players at the club doing a medical?

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

When have we ever done that when the players at the club doing a medical?

Medical means **** all

ITSOTP thats official

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

I get the feeling that Bryan is going to be left with egg on his face. It seems Fulham are still chasing Matt Targett, and Bryan is the back up option. I’d love for Fulham to sign Targett and us to stick the finger up to him, and he can skulk back to Bristol City for a relegation battle. 

Â