Time for a takeover

Jareth

24 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

One of Nassef Sawiris Buisnesses (OCI) has Bill Gates as a Shareholder. What I like about these two is they are both traceable, they both have their companies listed on Stock Exchanges, so lot's of transparency. It's early days, but these guys could be very good for us. I'm excited 

Thanks for recent posts mate and the scary realisation post about Administration.  Will we here in the next week or so how bad things were (officially) and how they plan to put things right?  

Don't suppose you have an answer for this, but do you think Bruce will be in charge first game of the new season and would we now be able to buy a player or two before the deadline?  

2 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Not any more :)

AVFC

NewOwners.PNG

Is the fact that Tony is the third name on the list significant?  I think so.  This is not two guys adding in some investment.  This is a takeover.

5 minutes ago, allani said:

Is the fact that Tony is the third name on the list significant?  I think so.  This is not two guys adding in some investment.  This is a takeover.

Co-Chairmen are lower ranked than Executive and Xia is after Edens alphabetically. I think you might be reading into that list a bit too much.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, allani said:

11 minutes ago, villianusa said:

Not any more :)

AVFC

NewOwners.PNG

Doesn't executive chairman mean he has no voting power ? 

Executive Chair" generally simply means that the chair of the board is an employee of the company, almost certainly the CEO. "Non-executive Chair" means that the chair is someone not an employee of the company. That person is usually a true independent but may also be a former CEO of the company.

8 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Thanks for recent posts mate and the scary realisation post about Administration.  Will we here in the next week or so how bad things were (officially) and how they plan to put things right?  

Don't suppose you have an answer for this, but do you think Bruce will be in charge first game of the new season and would we now be able to buy a player or two before the deadline?  

It won't be public I don't think (how close we were to Admin) but there is enough out there. I think the new guys will speak out more next week and it won't take long for them to be approved by the EFL. Their people (new guys) have been to BMH today, not hanging around. My 'guess' is they may come to terms to release Bruce IF they have a manager lined up, if not I guess he gets time (purely a guess though) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Co-Chairmen are lower ranked than Executive and Xia is after Edens alphabetically. I think you might be reading into that list a bit too much.

That was my thought and then I scrolled down the full list and there is only 1 other role with two people - HR Business Partner (Lucy Ford and Lisa Bailey) and they are not listed in alphabetical order.  So it intrigued me...

4 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

It won't be public I don't think (how close we were to Admin) but there is enough out there. I think the new guys will speak out more next week and it won't take long for them to be approved by the EFL. Their people (new guys) have been to BMH today, not hanging around. My 'guess' is they may come to terms to release Bruce IF they have a manager lined up, if not I guess he gets time (purely a guess though) 

Doesn't the press release say that they have already been approved by the EFL?

Â