Time for a takeover

Jareth

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Wow, what have I missed?! 

Are we no longer going out of business tomorrow?

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

Wow, what have I missed?! 

Are we no longer going out of business tomorrow?

We literally would have been in Administration Monday...and now we won't, oh and a couple of VERY rich people have taken a controlling stake in us.....apart from that, nothing mate 

3 minutes ago, TheEgo said:

We literally would have been in Administration Monday...and now we won't, oh and a couple of VERY rich people have taken a controlling stake in us.....apart from that, nothing mate 

Do you think this is the end for Tony at AVFC?

Edited by Supervillan78

1 minute ago, TheEgo said:

ah well, alls well that ends well.

I'm sure many clubs and businesses have been on the brink before the dawn.

Fingers crossed there's no firesale of players now, still can see Jack going because in all honesty, who outside of the PL can afford to turn down that kind of money.

2 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Were we at a legitimate risk of going into admin on Monday? That is shocking if true!

Until these new chaps arrived.. then yes, very much so.

They nearly had Jack packing his bags.

All is now well.

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Until these new chaps arrived.. then yes, very much so.

They nearly had Jack packing his bags.

All is now well.

Im still seeing Chester and Adomah close to going to Stoke though, i still think were in for a rough season. Theres no way Chester actually wants to go to Stoke ffs.

51 minutes ago, hippo said:

This feels a lot better than when Xia took over - which never felt right to me. We know the value of these guys and where the money has come from. Lets hope its as good as it seems...

This. So important.

7 minutes ago, supermon said:

But also knows we will be sponsored by Adidas soon

lol. However, it should keep the wolf from his door, for the immediate future (I'd hate to think that our Club had caused problems for him) - I'm a big softy at heart.  Now..........back to enjoying the moment :) 

1 minute ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Im still seeing Chester and Adomah close to going to Stoke though, i still think were in for a rough season. Theres no way Chester actually wants to go to Stoke ffs.

Where are you seeing this?

If we are getting good money for them and providing we are lining up better replacements then why not..

Still interested to see where though.

Â