Going Under ?

hippo

Typical villa luck. 2 Midland teams get taken over by apparent rich new owners. One goes up and is looking at signing players for 30 million plus, and the other is Aston Villa.

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Anyone’s better than Lerner they said. 

They cant be worse than Lerner they said. 

Which is exactly why I wasn't celebrating too much when he arrived and was more worried about the others (Samuelson, Wyness) and their backgrounds/history.

39 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Lerner always used to hop on PayPal right on time to pay the tax bill. <_<

1 minute ago, villan501 said:

You do not get issued with a Winding up order for missing 1 payment villa have obviously missed some before its time for the  club to come clean.

They haven't been issued with one yet though...

We need an HONEST update from Dr T. What we don't need is a load of cryptic crap obscuring the actual situation. We also do not want a short period of desperate asset stripping with players like Grealish going for ready cash! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

We need an HONEST update from Dr T. What we don't need is a load of cryptic crap obscuring the actual situation. We also do not want a short period of desperate asset stripping with players like Grealish going for ready cash! 

He's still hurting from the final...

I bet he **** is.  We're in deep, deep shit.

4 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

We need an HONEST update from Dr T. 

I'm becoming increasingly unsure that we've ever had any honesty out of the bloke. Did we ever figure out what exactly he has a doctorate in, by the way? 

• Like 2

Look at council tax miss a payment get a warning letter miss again threatened with paying it in full miss a 3rd time during the year you get threatened with court. In this case why has winding up order been mentioned. I'll tell you this is not the first time everybody has problems in life paying for bills if this was a once off they'd get a laughable letter stating it needs paying villa would apologise and matter closed and nothing said.A possible winding up order is the last resort not the start it' the end.

50 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I didn't think it was possible to be worse than that idiot. We might have managed it though

Â