Going Under ?

hippo

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I'm becoming increasingly unsure that we've ever had any honesty out of the bloke. Did we ever figure out what exactly he has a doctorate in, by the way? 

To be honest if he does issue another statement can we believe what he says anymore ? 

‘The emperor appears to have no clothes 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

So to summarise.

11 days after missing out on promotion, our manager has no clue if he's in a job next season.

We've missed a tax deadline for unexplained reasons.

Rumours of a buyout.

Talk of having to flog Grealish to balance the books.

Our CEO is suspended for unknown reasons.

This whole thing has descended in to farce pretty quickly. A fortnight ago all I was worried about was the boring football.

But if you lose faith you'll be told its based on nothing. Almost as if those things haven't actually happened.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I remember everyone discussing if John Terry was really going to boycott the Chelsea games next season when we go up. Id give anything to go back to that moment ffs. WTF is going on. We need explanations and some clarity from TX on this TAX. 

Still, AC Parma dissolved about 5 years ago, and last season got promoted back to Serie A. Surely things cant get to this stage can they 

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It seems to me lads, that we are absolutely skint, and in a financial mess. Not looking good, and this goes much deeper than we think by the looks of things. 

It is certainly panning out that way Ruge.

It makes you wonder what else could be next round the corner...?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm becoming increasingly unsure that we've ever had any honesty out of the bloke. Did we ever figure out what exactly he has a doctorate in, by the way? 

Locked up super tight by Harvard I believe... because he was so super good of course <_<

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It seems to me lads, that we are absolutely skint, and in a financial mess. Not looking good, and this goes much deeper than we think by the looks of things. 

Yep sadly a few of the knockers were right all along - we’ve been fooled :(

Just now, villa4europe said:

Dont we have a CFO? His head should be on the chopping block before wyness (who should be next dont get me wrong)

BBC WM have stated wyness suspension is in no way related to the tax situation 

Just now, Eastie said:

BBC WM have stated wyness suspension is in no way related to the tax situation 

Just seen it in his own thread, im not surprised, thats a financial / accounting **** up rather than an operational one, ultimately the man at the top might fall on his sword but not 1st

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Dont we have a CFO? His head should be on the chopping block before wyness (who should be next dont get me wrong)

No, we do have a finance director though. Who almost certainly didn't forget about a tax deadline. 

14 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I remember everyone discussing if John Terry was really going to boycott the Chelsea games next season when we go up. Id give anything to go back to that moment ffs. WTF is going on. We need explanations and some clarity from TX on this TAX. 

Still, AC Parma dissolved about 5 years ago, and last season got promoted back to Serie A. Surely things cant get to this stage can they 

I never thought it could happen to Rangers and look at them. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Yep sadly a few of the knockers were right all along - we’ve been fooled :(

We know nothing 100% yet, but it's certainly not looking good. We need to know what's going on, but I doubt we will. Can see him trying to sell asap, which would point to, that he was only interested in us if we became a prem club within two years. 

Â