Tickets

rodders0223

27 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

They’ll be so lucky. If ours have gone down to near general sale I’d guess there’s only and couple thousand who are still after tickets and of that amount how many would want to sit in the “away end”. Fulham fans are going to have a lot of unshiftable tickets. 

I expect them the slash prices come Friday

Edited by villa_shere

I think this is going to General Sale - 

Around 500 tickets left that you can see and pretty sure a couple of blocks still left to release.

The ones closest to the edge haven't opened yet - clearly will be the last ones to get put up for sale.

I reckon at least 500 will go to general sale

On site now (out of interest, already have my tickets)

163 tickets in 551

103 tickets in 549

67 tickets in 552

47 tickets in 550

Most in any other area I can see is 4 tickets, would say all these odds and ends number less than 25. All other areas say 0 tickets available. So unless they've saved a block or two for release, we really are in last throes of sales!

Edited by jackbauer24

If it hasn't alreafy it will sell out within a hour if goibg in general sale

The club have done  it properly by giving each fan one ticket per ID. Less chance of touting. Only thing that was annoying was members getting priority  of people who had been to more games.

But mpre of less everyone has got a ticket so club got it right

I just bought 2 tickets, me and my brother are going. So annoying when I bought tickets earlier in the season I didnt create an ID for my kids, now they miss out despite the quantity on my transaction for previous games showing 5 with 3 kids.

It broke my heart to tell my son he couldn't go to Wembley, theres one seat next to me i'm hoping it gets to general sale so i can buy it pronto

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, villa_shere said:

They’ll be so lucky. If ours have gone down to near general sale I’d guess there’s only and couple thousand who are still after tickets and of that amount how many would want to sit in the “away end”. Fulham fans are going to have a lot of unshiftable tickets. 

I expect them the slash prices come Friday

They will have a fair bit of touting going on this week and saturday, im sure a few thousand villa fans will travel down cash in pocket enjoy a beer and be on the hunt

Add to that even if we all pretend no villa fans make it in to the fulham end the 5 tickets will still result in more than a few thousand day trippers and people with a fleeting interest in their end

We have to vocally smash these out the stadium, same party atmosphere as the liverpool game, gives us the best chance we'll get

• Thanks 2

So basically if we sell out today (which we inevitably will) we will have sold out in the same number of days as Fulham on the basis of one ticket per person where they allowed 5 per person! 

Can't believe they are only just posting tickets purchased last Wednesday! I'll be seriously nervous if they haven't arrived by Thursday.

What's the protocol if tickets don't arrive. Would have much preferred an option to pay for signed for delivery

1 hour ago, ramshackler said:

Can't believe they are only just posting tickets purchased last Wednesday! I'll be seriously nervous if they haven't arrived by Thursday.

What's the protocol if tickets don't arrive. Would have much preferred an option to pay for signed for delivery

No dramas, Just collect from Wembley Ticket Office.

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

No dramas, Just collect from Wembley Ticket Office.

Is there any information on this? Coventry giving option to print at home or collect. I didn't see anything on our website at all.

Glad to hear we can collect but would like to know some details as to what I need to take in terms of emails and ID? 

1 hour ago, ramshackler said:

Is there any information on this? Coventry giving option to print at home or collect. I didn't see anything on our website at all.

Glad to hear we can collect but would like to know some details as to what I need to take in terms of emails and ID? 

I wouldnt worry about it till Fridays post has been and gone. 

I imagine there will be communication from the club ref requirements intern should collection from wembley be used as a fail safe.

23 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Bought mine 5 minutes after they went on sale to season ticket holders and recieved nothing yet.

Bought mine on Wednesday also and not received either. They have said they should have all shipped by yesterday - if not received by Wednesday/Thursday maybe start asking.  

Think majority haven’t received yet - it’s just a few lucky ones that they have processed already!

• Thanks 1

Â