Tickets

rodders0223

I actually thought the system was pretty fair.  Tickets went on sale at 5pm.  Someone logging on at 4:00pm shouldn't get any advantage over someone logging on at 4:59pm.  Assigning a random place in the queue is the fairest way of doing it.  I would say that though having got on.

I got lucky and had someone next to me at work in the queue too, they got allocated placed 350ish whilst I was given 5k on mine.  

Somehow managed to get the seat immediately behind the two lads I’m going with who purchased yesterday.

Anyone know when they send them out via post?   I didn’t seem to have any option to print at home.

Edited by Ricos777

Hi guys,

Ive managed to get one ticket but there is a chance I may have another one available to me through a friend. 

It you’re interested, can you please DM me and I’ll get in touch if I do have a spare. Everything will be face value. 

Good luck to those trying to get tickets tonight still. I was 3000th in the queue when it started.

UTV

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

Now kicked out, and at the back of the queue. An absolute joke. Don't even really feel like watching now.

This was done previously - might help those that get kicked out of queue. 

• Like 1

The queing system is a joke

Me and my mate at work both signed in at half four to get tickets. He had a six minute wait and i had a 50 minute wait. Just got him to get my ticket

Buzzing for Saturday now!

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/21/play-off-final-very-latest-info

Play-Off Final: Important ticket update for Wembley clash

Aston Villa are fully expecting to put the SOLD-OUT signs up tonight for the Play-Off Final clash.

Tickets, from 5pm today, have become available ONLINE to supporters with a home league booking history from the 2017/18 season.

At this point, the number of fans eligible to purchase is in excess of the number of tickets that remain available - so we will almost certainly sell out during the course of the evening.

Therefore, we do not recommend anyone travel to Villa Park tomorrow ahead of checking communication channels regarding tickets still being available.

Supporters should ensure they are web ready and have an eligible FAN ID – if tickets purchased this season have not been assigned to individual Fan IDs they will not qualify. Please check this important point.

You can buy here from our Online Box Office.

This method has proven the most popular with supporters, with a massive 85% of our Wembley tickets bought online.

In other news, season card holders who have booked tickets for Wembley will have had their tickets posted first class today.

Sorry to those not in the queue yet... 

1 minute ago, Giro said:

The queing system is a joke

Me and my mate at work both signed in at half four to get tickets. He had a six minute wait and i had a 50 minute wait. Just got him to get my ticket

Buzzing for Saturday now!

To be honest I like it, if you get there early it just puts you in at a random place, sure it sucks if you're low on that list, but at least its fair to all

4 minutes ago, weedman said:

To be honest I like it, if you get there early it just puts you in at a random place, sure it sucks if you're low on that list, but at least its fair to all

Yeah i’ve been in many sales where everyone is F5ing like crazy. You can try and get some advantage through different things but it’s not far off random anyway. This possibly takes a little stress out of it.

4 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Anybody have any idea where the tickets get posted if you use your own ID and buy another ticket on another's ID?

I think they'll send them to whoever bought them. I got 3 using different ID's for the Semi and they all came to me

• Like 1

Anybody got a spare ref I can use? Need one for the missus who doesn't have an account but has been to home games this season!

Â