Tickets

rodders0223

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

Did they still send a confirmation email? I’d search your emails for anything Villa ticket related even from previous seasons, and that will have your ID. 

This or ring them up, but guess line might be pretty busy. 

On 16/05/2018 at 23:13, StefanAVFC said:

Got mine! Corner flag

Block?

Edit: nevermind, saw your subsequent post.

I'm in 130 :thumb:

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Did they still send a confirmation email? I’d search your emails for anything Villa ticket related even from previous seasons, and that will have your ID. 

Yes Scott! I found it. However, I keep seeing this page...https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Away Tickets?utm_source=story&utm_medium=avfc&utm_campaign=PlayOffFinal
How do I actually buy a ticket? I know i don't qualify until 5pm, but where do I actually go? (Sorry for being such a rookie)! UTV

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Yes Scott! I found it. However, I keep seeing this page...https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Away Tickets?utm_source=story&utm_medium=avfc&utm_campaign=PlayOffFinal
How do I actually buy a ticket? I know i don't qualify until 5pm, but where do I actually go? (Sorry for being such a rookie)! UTV

i'd probably click the link under "click here to buy Play-Off Final tickets". Under the massive Sky Bet play offs logo.  ;) 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Great, glad I could help! Unfortunately I haven’t bought a ticket as I’m moving house this weekend, but I’ve just had a quick look and once you’re logged in, click buy, it’ll take you to a stadium plan to pick your block, then your seat, then choose your ticket type. 

Thats as far as I got as I may well have ended up buying a ticket and a divorce in one swoop!!

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

So 1,871 tickets left on the site with 5k being held back. They will be released over the next two tranches. 

That's quicker than I expected. I was on the fence on whether to get a ticket or not, it looks like the choice might be taken out of my hands!

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

So 1,871 tickets left on the site with 5k being held back. They will be released over the next two tranches. 

How reliable is that @ouravfc twitter mate?..

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Anybody who bought in the first day got their tickets yet?

Yes...

Well... no... but my friend who bought our tickets has confirmed 'tickets in hand.' He's not the sort to make off with my hard earned in some sort of joke, jest or play on words.

In the queue for the queue.....need 4 tickets....i always book for my pals....one booking ref = 1 ticket. How on earth am i supposed to get the extra 3 tickets

1 minute ago, imavillan said:

In the queue for the queue.....need 4 tickets....i always book for my pals....one booking ref = 1 ticket. How on earth am i supposed to get the extra 3 tickets

You need their refs. Then you need to assign the extra tickets to them.

Â