Tickets

rodders0223

8 hours ago, gaz90 said:

Does anyone think it'd be worthwhile trying to get tickets from touts outside Wembley on the day? I've lived on the outskirts of London for the last couple of years and haven't been able to get up to Villa Park this year, so I've got little chance of get any through the official channels. 

I have seen groups of Villa fans in the past with one spare in previous years at Wembley who are just looking to sell at face value and are not looking to rip off fellow fans. That would be your best bet early on in the day. Hope you manage to get a ticket.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John said:

I have seen groups of Villa fans in the past with one spare in previous years at Wembley who are just looking to sell at face value and are not looking to rip off fellow fans. That would be your best bet early on in the day. Hope you manage to get a ticket.

Yeah I'm sure there will be a few. Then again there will be a few looking for a spare too. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gaz90 said:

Does anyone think it'd be worthwhile trying to get tickets from touts outside Wembley on the day? I've lived on the outskirts of London for the last couple of years and haven't been able to get up to Villa Park this year, so I've got little chance of get any through the official channels. 

you're better off getting yourself on twitter/facebook groups as there are sure to be a few floating about from fellow villa fans on the day

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, imavillan said:

hiding in Fulhams clothing.....lol

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=65424.280

Beware Villa fans looking for tickets on here, pretty obvious 
They are all over this Forum, Villians hiding in Fulham’s clothing. 
All coming on as new members and closet Fulham Supporters, ignore them otherwise it will end up with regret.

looking on that forum it should be more like: "beware fulham fans buying extra tickets with the view to making a few quid on resale sites then realising that there are so many they have no chance of selling so pretending my grandad now cannot make it, pretty obvious"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, imavillan said:

hiding in Fulhams clothing.....lol

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=65424.280

Beware Villa fans looking for tickets on here, pretty obvious 
They are all over this Forum, Villians hiding in Fulham’s clothing. 
All coming on as new members and closet Fulham Supporters, ignore them otherwise it will end up with regret.

A closet cottager ? Blimey......

Fulham fans are still trying to sell tickets on their forum.

As someone has already said there are an awful lot of grandads whose health has taken a turn for the worse since buying their play off tickets and can no longer attend - I just hope Hammersmith Hospital have enough staff on duty to take care of all these ill old folks 

• Haha 2

A reminder. Do not offer to buy or sell tickets or references other than as described in the posting guidelines linked at the top of every page.

Such was my panic Sunday to get any decent tickets, I never really spent long comparing blocks. Tickets arrived today and they are Block 229 and marked Club Wembley West.

What exactly is Club Wembley and what exactly have I bought ?!!!

32 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Such was my panic Sunday to get any decent tickets, I never really spent long comparing blocks. Tickets arrived today and they are Block 229 and marked Club Wembley West.

What exactly is Club Wembley and what exactly have I bought ?!!!

I’m in 240 which is Club Wembley too, it’s basically normally a Club Wembley Seat but the Play offs aren’t included in their season tickets and the seats are allocated to the clubs. Guessing we might have comfy seats, if your getting a bit nervous and have to sit down. Unfortunately I don’t think it will include a 3 course meal and free bar.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, omariqy said:

Plenty of more tickets back on sale. All over the ground. 

I know several people willing to buy tickets but they never changed the criteria to general sale like the itinerary said so.

Mindful of the seasons average attendance then i imagine most remaining tickets will go unsold because of this decision. 

Edited by Kingman

Â