Tickets

rodders0223

5 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Just read theres less than 500 left apparently. 

You can log on straight away now - there’s about just under 1000 left doing a quick count.

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

You can log on straight away now - there’s about just under 1000 left doing a quick count.

Yeah im not eligible till tomorrow mate, Would Need 2 refs to purchase this evening. 

Cheers anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Have Fulham sold their allocation yet?

Not that i’ve seen. Think there might be a few of their season ticket holders out of pocket, thinking they could pay for their ticket by buying and selling some of their 5. Unless they shifted them quickly they’ve got very little chance ?

Unless of course Villa snap them all up.

Edited by AlwaysAVFC

Gutted, I've been buying tickets for mates this season, didn't assign tickets to them, didn't know you could or should. And couldn't do it retrospectively. 

We've been to 6 games and I'm a club member, so I could have bought one single ticket, but there was no way I was going and not my mates who had been to 6 game either. 

Feel a bit let down really, because we're desperate to go, but there's 3 of us. I'm not lining the pockets of touts or Club Wembley and I'm not sitting with the Fulham fans.

I wish I had known to assign tickets to their reference at the start of the season. Only hope is Villa's projections are totally out. 

Edit 7 games technically since we sat with the home fans for Bristol City away.

Edited by PompeyVillan

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Gutted, I've been buying tickets for mates this season, didn't assign tickets to them, didn't know you could or should. And couldn't do it retrospectively. 

We've been to 6 games and I'm a club member, so I could have bought one single ticket, but there was no way I was going and not my mates who had been to 6 game either. 

Feel a bit let down really, because we're desperate to go, but there's 3 of us. I'm not lining the pockets of touts or Club Wembley and I'm not sitting with the Fulham fans.

I wish I had known to assign tickets to their reference at the start of the season. Only hope is Villa's projections are totally out. 

Maybe Fulham will send some back? I don't know if that's possible but it could happen in theory I guess.

3 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I’m going alone mate, like a lot of people. It’s going to be awesome, you should just get a ticket and head down alone. You won’t be only one.

19 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Not that i’ve seen. Think there might be a few of their season ticket holders out of pocket, thinking they could pay for their ticket by buying and selling some of their 5. Unless they shifted them quickly they’ve got very little chance ?

Unless of course Villa snap them all up.

Thanks. Obviously they will sell to villa fans for double the price. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

I wish I had known to assign tickets to their reference at the start of the season. 

Too be fair to the club, I’m sure there was an announcement on the club web site around Christmas time to make sure you assign references (they were doing retrospective ones at the time).

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

Too be fair to the club, I’m sure there was an announcement on the club web site around Christmas time to make sure you assign references (they were doing retrospective ones at the time).

Fair enough, I didn't see it. Bit frustrating when Fulham fans can buy 5 each. 

10 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Fair enough, I didn't see it. Bit frustrating when Fulham fans can buy 5 each. 

Disadvantages of being a big club I suppose, imagine if season ticket holders at the Villa could buy 5, rightly there would be outrage, especially as it could mean some st holders didn’t even get a ticket.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2018/may/21/play-off-final-sold-out

Monday 21 May 2018 20:00

Supporters are advised that tickets for Fulham's Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Final against Aston Villa have now sold out. 

More than 38,000 Whites fans will be behind Slaviša Jokanović and his Fulham side at Wembley Stadium on Saturday, 26th May, and we thank supporters for their fantastic and unwavering support! 

A number of Hospitality packages remain available for the Final. Fans can purchase packages directly from the Fulham FC Sales Team by phone on 0203 871 0810 (opt. 1) (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm) or enquire by email at sales@fulhamfc.com 

In the event that further tickets become available, 17/18 & 18/19 Season Ticket Holders, 17/18 Members and supporters with a Booking History can register their interest with the Fulham Ticket Office using the form below.

Must be a lot of Villa fans that have purchased tickets in the Fulham end or a lot of tickets that are now going to be sold to Villa fans at inflated prices.

42 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

Edit 7 games technically since we sat with the home fans for Bristol City away.

Just messaged you mate. I might be able to help.

Â