Tickets

rodders0223

15 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

2 minutes ago there was around 50 seats available in area 243 at 76£ a piece. 

It wold be fantastic to go, but Im a bit reluctant to travel from Copenhagen alone, so if anyone has a fan ID not being used, you can pm me...?

just looked and nothing there.....all sections sold out

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

A few tickets left. I've tried to purchase using my old ref but it won't let me. Looks like you still need a booking history.

Yep looks like there are still a few available and at the bottom of the website it mentions returns being offered to people with a booking history. Won't be able to get one with a new id (basically what would be general sale) but otherwise you should be good to go

The client refs need to have booking history from this season mate, I just spoke with the ticket office but they wouldn't sell them me because of this. Even though the sales criteria officially went to general sale as of 5pm yesterday!..

Just now, Kingman said:

The client refs need to have booking history from this season mate, I just spoke with the ticket office but they wouldn't sell them me because of this. Even though the sales criteria officially went to general sale as of 5pm yesterday!..

Yeah as they are returns they can only go to those with booking history. 

Don't get it, Earlier I could logg on and it offered me family ticket but you needed to buy a child. 1 seat in family stand but adult can’t buy without junior + junior can’t buy without adult ??

2hrs later when 20 odd become available says I'm not eligible although the criteria went to general sale yesterday. 

Baffled mate. 

Edited by Kingman

Yeah having the same issue, as someone else said, I think its because they are returns, the same rules that applied to when they were bought applies now to the re-sale. Why as a club, we have decided on that when we planned for general release from 5pm Tuesday I do not know. When I go to games typically people get the tickets for me as I don't live in the area so I have no booking history against my name despite being a loyal fan of 28 years. Pretty frustrating. 

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

Don't get it, Earlier I could logg on and it offered me family ticket but you needed to buy a child.

They're selling children now? Where will it end???????

• Like 2

I've got a fan ID used to book 2 tickets for 1 home game this season only. I'm not sure if that history is useful to anyone who is trying to book tickets for the final, but it's up for grabs if so.

There are 4 or 5 tickets left in 243.

Seems like they can only be posted to your registered address, though this could probably be edited first.

Edit: Mine's been used now, sorry to all of those still trying but happy to have been able to help one of you.

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 1

Â