Tickets

rodders0223

looks like i've shit it as bought tickets this season but stupidly did not assign the tickets to the misses and pals who came along......gutted

can get club Wembley in the Villa end on ticketbis for £250 each....ouch !!!!

Edited by imavillan

1 hour ago, imavillan said:

looks like i've shit it as bought tickets this season but stupidly did not assign the tickets to the misses and pals who came along......gutted

can get club Wembley in the Villa end on ticketbis for £250 each....ouch !!!!

Same here, Is this ticketbis website pukka mate?

1 hour ago, AVFC44 said:

There's at least a couple of thousand tickets left for anyone losing hope.

Less than 1500 left, They will be gone before sunset ?

One good turn. Got helped out by a fellow Villa fan, when pleading for help on facebook. Also managed to get one by staying in the queue, and have now been able to help another Villa fan get a ticket. I love our fans! BEST IN THE LAND!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dAVe80 said:

One good turn. Got helped out by a fellow Villa fan, when pleading for help on facebook. Also managed to get one by staying in the queue, and have now been able to help another Villa fan get a ticket. I love our fans! BEST IN THE LAND!!

Good to hear mate. I had a similar issue to you but I had saved my space in the queue via e-mail. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Si. said:

Anybody got a spare ref I can use? Need one for the missus who doesn't have an account but has been to home games this season!

Your best bet is to log in now, make her an account, link it to yours, and hope there's some when it goes to general sale. 

14 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Same here, Is this ticketbis website pukka mate?

just managed to blag 2 client refs from a pal whos not going and now have 3 tickets....need two more for a full house....anyone????

never used ticketbis but seems to have decent feedback

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

Your best bet is to log in now, make her an account, link it to yours, and hope there's some when it goes to general sale. 

A friend of a friend just gave me their ref and Ive used it to purchase tickets. Will both come to my address because i'm the lead person?

Still waiting for email confirmation....

Edited by Si.

got my ticket....just waiting for email confirmation....will be happy when I get that, the ticket in my hand and Villa winning on Saturday....not much to ask

Regards to all

Del

A reminder. Do not offer to buy or sell tickets or references other than as described in the posting guidelines linked at the top of every page.

Â