Tickets

rodders0223

1 hour ago, TheStagMan said:

Just been looking, it says sold out

If you got League booking from this season you can book on the link below and the option will be Green saying "Buy Now" 

If you don't have any league booking from this season then the option will be a Greyed out Red saying "Coming Soon"  

https://tickets.avfc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/Away Tickets 

Edited by Kingman

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Mine still hasn't turned up. Bit nervous! 

Ive got a print your own E-Ticket. 

Ask them to do the same to save the faff of running around last minute pal.  

I asked the ticket office about this earlier in the week, you need to call the Villa ticket office today and tell them it hasnt arrived. Theyll print you a new one and physically bring it down to Wembley on Saturday for collection.

11 hours ago, Kingman said:

Ive got a print your own E-Ticket. 

Ask them to do the same to save the faff of running around last minute pal.  

Bugger. Should have done this today. Just got home. No ticket. Going to have to call them bang on 9:00 and hope there's no queue, as we need to leave just after 9. With travel and this, it's turning in to a right **** ballache.

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Bugger. Should have done this today. Just got home. No ticket. Going to have to call them bang on 9:00 and hope there's no queue, as we need to leave just after 9. With travel and this, it's turning in to a right **** ballache.

Just tell them to you want to pick it up at Wembley 

Due to family illness, I have a £98 Club Wembley Villa ticket spare. Happy to sell at face value and I'll meet up down there !

SOLD

Edited by Paul33

Lads, over from Ireland for the weekend. Still haven't managed to get my hands on a ticket.

I'd appreciate if people could keep me in mind if they hear of anything. Thanks

Â