Tickets

rodders0223

9 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

Sold out? Does that mean the edge blocks in the top tier were never for sale? Is this some sort of segregation thing? 

Also, are they sending dispatch confirmations via email? 

At the 2010 league cup final there was an empty block of seats covered in netting to separate the 2 sets of fans so I would say so. 

9 minutes ago, MichaelBN said:

I've seen it on Villa's Twitter but here are still seats available. In block 549-552 there are 19 seats, and in block 136-140 there are 15 seats. Also a few single seats in other blocks.

That's where I've seen it. So, is the club statement a touch premature?

On the OS now:

We’re now SOLD OUT for the Play-Off Final.

We take on Fulham on Saturday with a 5pm kick-off at Wembley Stadium.

And we’ll be backed by over 38,000 fans after our allocation was snapped up overnight.

Now that all our seats have been sold, focus will immediately switch to despatching tickets in the post.

Please be patient as this process is completed over the next few days – and remember that all tickets are non transferable and non refundable.

There’s still hospitality available for the big day out in the capital but this is very limited and looks set to sell out, too, this morning.

Contact us on 0323 333 1982 (option one) to book in.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/05/22/play-off-final-tickets-now-sold-out

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=65424.240

Looking at Fulham's forum they may have "sold out" but their fans are still selling them on to other supporters.  That's the problem when you allow season ticket holders to have 5 tickets each when they don't really need them.  Not sure if those Villa fans without tickets can blag a few but it might be worth a try

I've managed to get 2 tickets in the Fulham end through my friend at the FA, it was impossible to get Villa tickets through him. I'm wondering whether it is even worth the hassle now, but then I also have a feeling we won't be the only 2 villa fans in their end considering their ridiculous selling policy of 5 to each customer

Â