Tickets

rodders0223

I think a lot of people tried buying a ticket with a game history like m3 by mistake so those obviously won’t ge5 a ticket like me and wait until tomorrow. Hopefully it hasn’t sold out. But I think it will sell out tomorrow for sure. The demand is ridiculous 

wonder how many rocket polishers will snap a few up and try sell them for enormous profit.

28 minutes ago, DrUnKeNbUm said:

Right 2 tickets sorted! Can't wait.

Whats The best option to get there on the train? My brother can't cope on a coach.

Moor St to High Wycombe then to Wembley £30.50 return.

• Thanks 1

i fear for people waiting for general sale. looks like 15-16k sold in the first 2 hours of going to +3 games this season. Think loads will be buying the extra tickets Fulham fans got per season ticket

Edited by walesavfc

Managed to get mine fairly swiftly earlier. Had to queue for around half hour. No queue at all now for those eligible, so I popped back on a few minutes ago to count up what was seemingly available. I counted 2283 remaining seats accordingly to the stadium plan. 

They will go fast tomorrow and unless the club release more then I fail to see how this will reach general sale. Im hopeful there'll be more made available. 

Edited by roonst83

10 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Be interested to know where everyone' s block is. May give an indicator in which blocks have not been released yet ?

Well everyone today seemed to end up in block 239. Don't know if that's a coincidence or if that's what was made available today. There were other options but that was by far the best and most available. According to the seat map that is. 

Anyone else having trouble getting qualification for a ticket? My son has been to 2 normal home games plus the semi (which they say counts towards the three) yet it says he is not eledgible for a ticket! 

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Anyone else having trouble getting qualification for a ticket? My son has been to 2 normal home games plus the semi (which they say counts towards the three) yet it says he is not eledgible for a ticket! 

I had two for me on my ID and two for my missus on hers and I can't even qualify even for one even if i wanted to merge them.

Annoying

I think I have ballsed up. 

One of the matches the lad has been to is a cup game which doesn't qualify. 

Here's one for the techies. 

Should a anything stop me from buying my own ticket at 4.00 online tomorrow then staying logged in to buy his at 5.00? 

Edited by sidcow

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I think I have ballsed up. 

One of the matches the lad has been to is a league game which doesn't qualify. 

Here's one for the techies. 

Should a anything stop me from buying my own ticket at 4.00 online tomorrow then staying logged in to buy his at 5.00? 

You only get a 5 minute window to buy your tickets. So if you bought yours at 4.00 you would have to re-queue again for the 5.00 tickets.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ricos777 said:

I’m hoping to get one tomorrow at the cheapest price range, can anyone who has access see if these are still available?

im looking at the ones that are about £36.

As of right now, yes, there are £38 tickets available 

Anyone notice if there's anything in category 3 left?  Are they still holding blocks back?

Think I'm probably going to wait till tomorrow so I can try and get tickets (if not next to) at least in the same area as my mates.  If it's obviously going to sell out though, I guess I might as well go for it.

edit: Also, are we sure the playoff semi definitely counts?  

Thanks

Edited by TeeJay

On 18/05/2018 at 17:33, Paul33 said:

So how did those STH who bragged about logging on twenty minutes early actually do that if they can't get in until the exact time ?

You can/ coukd log on as early as you wanted, but nothing happens/ happened until 5pm, at which point you get randomly assigned a queue number.

• Like 1

Â