Tickets

rodders0223

Couple of questions I would love to know the answer to:

1. Can I call the ticket office tomorrow and reassign the tickets I’ve bought for my brother to a fan ID of his own so I can buy him a ticket with mine

2. Can I also input a mate’s fan ID so I can buy both our tickets? 

Chuffing mind boggling all this 1-for-1 business. 

42 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

Anyone notice if there's anything in category 3 left?  Are they still holding blocks back?

Think I'm probably going to wait till tomorrow so I can try and get tickets (if not next to) at least in the same area as my mates.  If it's obviously going to sell out though, I guess I might as well go for it.

edit: Also, are we sure the playoff semi definitely counts?  

Thanks

The semi definitely counts. 100%.

• Thanks 1

Further to my earlier post (when I counted that there were 2,200+ left on the live stadium plan on the ticket website) I now think that Villa haven’t released all the blocks. The reason for this is some of the blocks are listed as “tickets not available” rather than “sold out”. It also wouldn’t make sense for 20k season ticket holders to have taken 4 days to be sold and then 16k or so to have gone to the three home games or more punters in 5 hours. So my guess is there’ll be more than 2k left for sure. I’m not sure how many will reach general sale but I think tomorrow will be a busy day for the one home gamers. 

• Like 1

Gents,

Hope you are well. Just read through this thread but a little unsure about a few things. Just some background I live in Canada and booked tickets to come home and now I need to get tickets to the final. My brother has been to two home games and gave me his fan ID number to help me get tickets as he can't go, so my questions are:

1. To log in - I log in as my brother is that correct? So i need his fan ID and his postal code? That will get me into the system?

2. As he has been to two homes games that means I can try and get tickets at 5pm on Monday correct?

3. How many tickets am I am able to buy? I have a friend coming over with me?

Sorry I know similar questions have been asked just want to triple check. Thank you all in advance!

Andrew

1.  Yes.  You should login as your brother an use his ID to buy the ticket.  You should log in with his username/fanID and password, then you will be able to buy a ticket in his name.  You shouldn't need to add his postal code and fanID manually if you do it that way.

2.  Correct.

3. It depends on your friend's booking history.  At 5pm BST Monday you will only be able to buy tickets for FanIDs that have at least one league game history this season.  If your friend has no FanID history, unfortunately he will not be eligible for a ticket till the following day when they go on general sale.  You might want to ask your brother if he has any other friends not going and maybe have spare FanIDs?

Good luck!

Tom

Edited by TeeJay

7 hours ago, VERB27 said:

Couple of questions I would love to know the answer to:

1. Can I call the ticket office tomorrow and reassign the tickets I’ve bought for my brother to a fan ID of his own so I can buy him a ticket with mine

2. Can I also input a mate’s fan ID so I can buy both our tickets? 

Chuffing mind boggling all this 1-for-1 business. 

They won’t re assign tickets for you.

You can buy other tickets if you have a fan ID and their surname or postcode. You can also link accounts in advance to make this easier when buying.

Oh man  don't know if I should stick or twist. 

Need to ensue I get my own ticket but need to get my son on 2 games one. 

How many tickets will be left in the any booking history this season category do people reckon 

Roll on Tuesday at 5pm...

I really don't think I'm going to get a ticket. I'm sure this has been answered before, but do we know if any tickets will reach general sale? I'm thinking if they do, it will only be 2/3k at most...

Baffling and disappointing that no communication has come from the club with latest sales/availability updates. 

Appreciate its a live system and cant give an exact figure but not to share an approximate figure is pretty poor PR from the cub.   

Edited by Kingman

Well, I just couldn't face the possibility of missing out, so I've bought a ticket. 

I'll still log on if/when it goes to general sale, in the hope I can get three tickets together - not bothered where. 

If I'm fortunate enough to do so, guess I could try to sell my other ticket. But, if there's plenty available at general sale, might not be any takers! 

Just had a look at what seats are left and it seems like most blocks are sold out. Hopefully they release some more today. Counted about 2,200 tickets left on the blocks released so far plus 6 small blocks yet to be released. 

Edited by omariqy

Â