Tickets

rodders0223

This is killing me - can't do any work at all, just sat refreshing twitter to see how many tickets have been sold.

I've managed to wangle an unused fan ID from a bloke I knew from school.

My only worry: I've added  his fan ID to my account, will that let me buy tickets with it or does he need to do anything to 'authorise' it? Also, if he logs on will he be able to buy tickets on my behalf too and could this mess it up if we both get through?

2 hours ago, Larscapaldi said:

From Twitter I know, but surely that has to be BS...

yeah BS - i would imagine all blocks now on sale which makes the figure of around 2k left quite accurate

2 minutes ago, VERB27 said:

This is killing me - can't do any work at all, just sat refreshing twitter to see how many tickets have been sold.

I've managed to wangle an unused fan ID from a bloke I knew from school.

My only worry: I've added  his fan ID to my account, will that let me buy tickets with it or does he need to do anything to 'authorise' it? Also, if he logs on will he be able to buy tickets on my behalf too and could this mess it up if we both get through?

so i am reading that as that your account does not have booking history? in which case i believe it will NOT let you...you wont even have  a 'Buy' button to click. he will have to log in to his account and buy for you

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

yeah BS - i would imagine all blocks now on sale which makes the figure of around 2k left quite accurate

Definitely horse manure. There is no way there is 10k tickets left.  I'd be suprised if there is half of that left. 

4 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

so i am reading that as that your account does not have booking history? in which case i believe it will NOT let you...you wont even have  a 'Buy' button to click. he will have to log in to his account and buy for you

Both IDs have a booking history - does this mean I can log on and buy 2x? Surely?

Annoyingly, I never allocated a ticket I bought for my brother to his fan ID so it's my stupidity that got me into this.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Definitely horse manure. There is no way there is 10k tickets left.  I'd be suprised if there is half of that left. 

My pal just got tickets and told around 2k left. 

No mention of further blocks to be released.

Edited by Kingman

9 minutes ago, Kingman said:

My pal just got tickets and told around 2k left. 

No mention of further blocks to be released.

Blocks 244 to 251 are grayed out on the official site. 

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Blocks 244 to 251 are grayed out on the official site. 

I think its because they are club wembley mate? 

Only reason i say this is because i spoke with CW last week and was offered block 246

Edited by Kingman

Ah right. Now I'm definitely worried I won't get a ticket. Quite frustrating being able to buy a ticket now but having to wait for other people. Then again not the same if I just go by myself. 

15 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Ah right. Now I'm definitely worried I won't get a ticket. Quite frustrating being able to buy a ticket now but having to wait for other people. Then again not the same if I just go by myself. 

We haven’t risked it, got one yesterday and hopefully 2 today. I’m happy to take the 1 on their own and means my bro won’t be gutted to miss out waiting for us. 

1 hour ago, VERB27 said:

Both IDs have a booking history - does this mean I can log on and buy 2x? Surely?

Annoyingly, I never allocated a ticket I bought for my brother to his fan ID so it's my stupidity that got me into this.

Yeah.  Put two tickets in your basket and both will be allocated to you on the next screen.  Just click on the second one and enter two of Client ref, surname, post code to assign the other one. 

Then it will let you purchase.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

If I went to a game earlier in the season, rang and had the tickets delivered to my house...how would I find my client ID/ref. number to use this evening online to purchase 1 ticket?

Did they still send a confirmation email? I’d search your emails for anything Villa ticket related even from previous seasons, and that will have your ID. 

Â