New Manager Speculation

maqroll

10 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So Paulo Sousa, Medes client, has left his team in China...  Just got £30 on it at 26

EDIT: Seems he left yesterday. Hmmm....

I think he was sacked because they have won about 7 games in 12 months and are close to relegation.

you've basically just put 30 quid in the bin. 

Edited by holteend1982
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

He's a good coach but he's deeply religious and believes that everything he does is governed by "God's will". That worries me a lot!

He might bring Eileen Drewery as part of the backroom staff.  If it's good enough for Glenn, who are we to question divine providence?

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

I think he was sacked because they have won about 7 games in 12 months and are close to relegation.

Possibly, we shall see.

Got plenty of bets spread over this managerial vacancy, this is by far the smallest so meh. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So Paulo Sousa, Medes client, has left his team in China...  Just got £30 on it at 26

EDIT: Seems he left yesterday. Hmmm....

Left due to basically relegating his Chinese team.

Took me 45 seconds to look that up.

PASS

26 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

He left Swansea and Leicester as manager as was out of his depth. Massive no thanks to him

One season at Swansea and was highest finish in nearly 30 years. Won 3 leagues in different countries since then and had decent enough spell at Fiorentina

• Like 1

Just now, Zatman said:

One season at Swansea and was highest finish in nearly 30 years. Won 3 leagues in different countries since then and had decent enough spell at Fiorentina

Hi win % is decent as well.

27 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

Not that I ratew him but you cannot really judge managers based on their records in China, the league and many of the ownerships are batshit crazy.

2 minutes ago, Dick said:

Just had somebody suggest Stramacioni but I don't know much about him.

An admittedly quick look at his career suggests he hasn’t lasted much longer than a year without getting the sack at each of his previous four clubs (well at Udinese it seems he stepped down).

Doesn’t fill me with confidence.