New Manager Speculation

maqroll

16 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

If we can get him, I like the thought of AVB the most.

I thought he'd quit football and become a racing driver?

I also think he's only really had one succesful period - when he was a Porto. Basically flopped everywhere else.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

I thought he'd quit football and become a racing driver?

I also think he's only really had one succesful period - when he was a Porto. Basically flopped everywhere else.

Not that he would be my first choice, or that I think he’d go for it. But I always felt AVB was treated a little harshly at both Chelsea and Spurs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Not that he would be my first choice, or that I think he’d go for it. But I always felt AVB was treated a little harshly at both Chelsea and Spurs.

Thing is at Spurs when they realized they had Timmy waiting in the wings how could they keep AVB? :D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I honestly think Sherwood would do well here in the Championship if he came back...I kind of miss him. Things seemed more fun with him around and he was unfortunate to be part of Villa at the time it was all crumbling down, just like Garde.

In hindsight, O’Neill was smart to jump ship when he did...

It's bad right now, but not that bad. Pull yourself together lad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 20/09/2018 at 00:04, Villan4Life said:

Love AVB here i've always rated him 211 career wins in 353 is amazing! Only 40 too. 

With his name being Villas-Boas he would fall in love with us, we would fall in love with him! Think he had best win rate of any Spurs Manager ever!

Bobby Robson (RIP) was massive fan of AVB and knew he would be a great coach in his early 20's

No brainier for me, had his Sabbatical now. Needs a fresh challenge

42274503_10155856668951200_4164865993505

Henry, AVB, Marco Rose or Ralph Hasenhüttl With Mellberg or Laursen part of the back room staff would be my suggestions.... 

Wouldn't surprise me if the club already had someone else in mind and lined up. I would also assume they're out of work as paying compensation is the last thing we'll want to do. 

My dollar is on Henry still. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if the club already had someone else in mind and lined up. I would also assume they're out of work as paying compensation is the last thing we'll want to do. 

My dollar is on Henry still. 

Yep, my thoughts too. It wouldn’t surprise me if he has been on the payroll waiting to step in when the time is right.

• Like 1