New Manager Speculation

maqroll

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.fourfourtwo.com/features/10-best-managers-europe-youve-probably-not-heard-yet%3f_format=amp

Can we find our own Version ? 

They aren’t in the European super-coach bracket, but these 10 up-and-coming coaches are among the continent’s best, as Michael Yokhin explains
Read more at https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/10-best-managers-europe-youve-probably-not-heard-yet#HFQyglzIuQrFOLfC.99

12 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Of the suggestions so far, I'd go with Ranieri. 

He’s out of work so could be gettable? He’s managed some very big clubs, with a lot of expectation, and he won the PL with Leicester obv. I would like to see him come in if possible.

• Like 3

Shame Ralf Rangnick is unattainable.... he was exactly what as needed 3 years ago...does anyone know if Ralph Hasenhüttl would be worth consideration ? 

RB Leipzig is one of the most fanciful teams you can watch in the Bundesliga and most of that can be attributed to their often-vibrant pressing and attacking football.

http://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2018/analysis-the-strengths-and-weaknesses-of-rb-leipzig-under-ralph-hasenhuttl/

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Shame Ralf Rangnick is unattainable.... he was exactly what as needed 3 years ago...does anyone know if Ralph Hasenhüttl would be worth consideration ? 

http://www.getfootballnewsgermany.com/2018/analysis-the-strengths-and-weaknesses-of-rb-leipzig-under-ralph-hasenhuttl/

Not sure but I think Rolf Harris is unavailable. 

• Haha 3

Ranieri would certainly get us out this division but is a short term appointment as there is a reason he always gets moved on after a couple of years with a club. Personally I would go for Rodgers as his playing style could be the blueprint for future villa managers...the elusive villa engine

Just now, Made In Aston said:

Ranieri would certainly get us out this division but is a short term appointment as there is a reason he always gets moved on after a couple of years with a club. Personally I would go for Rodgers as his playing style could be the blueprint for future villa managers...the elusive villa engine

Would he?

• Like 1

Don't think Ranieri would work.

Stars aligned results wise for Leicester more than him making a massive difference I think. They played a similar on the break style at the end of Pearson and throughout the Shakespeare/start of Puel era.

Can see it happening actually. All hinges on who his coaches are I think.

No short termism appointment like Ranieri please. I know all managers nowadays are disposed within 2-3 seasons but we need to start building a club ethos players and managers slot into rather than the other way... much like Southampton & Swansea before they lost their way... 

2 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To be fair some of these managers buy into overall ambitious PROJECTS, not just the present.

Not unheard of.

It's down to our owners to sell their vision to someone, and that vision better include a fton of money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Made In Aston said:

This talk of Rodgers being unobtainable is nonsense. Just because Watford, Huddersfield or Brighton are in the premier league do you really think he would choose to be an also-ran with them over managing a big club like Villa with the 3rd richest owners in the country?! In two or three years we will have surpassed anything those clubs will have achieved. 

He was also extremely complimentary about us when mcginn signed so shows he holds us in good regard. I would go as far as saying he would jump at the chance to manage us and is a step up from the one club league in Scotland. 

Hey Brighton are an incredible well run club with state of the art facilities and training complex, down play them at your peril.

we are a massive massive club the problem is we don't act like it. Going back as far as Ellis never have done.

If these guys are serious they will get a top level coach. with a sparkling CV.

If they're just another pair of Xia's they will get us a novelty manager like Henry.