New Manager Speculation

maqroll

10 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I want Bruce out as much as the next guy but we have to get the appointment right. We can do a lot worse than Bruce unfortunately, and there's still a chance that we bumble over the line if we keep him. 

I agree, I absolutely despise Bruce as a manager. But, our team is a shambles at the moment and if we are going to sack Bruce just to hire another dinosaur no tactic hoofball manager, as in Allardyce or similar, then we might aswell stick with Bruce. 

We need to, for the first time since I started supporting the club, try something different and give the new manager the tools to try to implement his new style. I know Guardiola is very special in football, but seeing City's documentary, I would love someone in his mold, active on the training field, has fantastic tactics, that he tweaks to fit the opposition. (but who wouldnt want him, like saying I'd liked it if we signed the next messi :P

I have no idea about Henry, but would be very nervous if we hired him. 

Ranieri is a massive no go for me, he did well with leicester, but has been from absolutely terrible to at best mediocre just about everywhere else. (saw someone recommend him). And I believe that Leicesters success was not down to him. 

Edited by Chicken Field

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Rafa wont work with Purslow

Good.... Spanish version of moyes it Allardyce who is prone to loan to get his way and sulk when he doesn’t .... don’t get the hype for the FSW..... 

16 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

If we are going to go for an unproven risk, it's Terry for me.

I'm not sold on Henry at all. I think he's a bit of a nob to be honest. 

At least Henry hasn’t been found guilty of racism by the FA or shagged his team mates missus but yeah let’s forget about his indiscretions after one alright season for us shall and pretend they didn’t happen.. 

Edited by thabucks