New Manager Speculation

maqroll

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Honestly, all those who said Henry was a major risk - where are you now on that? Bruce has just made Henry's appointment appealing to the majority. 

And some fans mocked Lampard as he was inexperienced. 4 wins in a week now

Henry had more experience in coaching than Lampard as well!! 

Edited by Villan4Life

5 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Honestly, all those who said Henry was a major risk - where are you now on that? Bruce has just made Henry's appointment appealing to the majority. 

Has he? Bruce had made himself less and less appalling but it doesn’t mean it makes Henry more appealing. Personally I think Henry would be an unmitigating disaster here.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Has he? Bruce had made himself less and less appalling but it doesn’t mean it makes Henry more appealing. Personally I think Henry would be an unmitigating disaster here.

So if you swapped them, who would have the best chance of promotion? Bruce still? 

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I’d actually love Henry here, it would be unknown and exciting, and I imagine the players would be excited to play for someone like Henry.

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I still wouldnt want Henry near the club. With our current situation would be stupid to throw in a complete rookie

Also Henry has zero credibility as a manager. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Its probably the end of Bruce - but that doesn't Henry more appealing IMO.

Interesting one - the longer we leave it the more we will need big sam to turn it around.   will go in the international break ? - Billic, Rodgers, amongst the favourites IMO. - Busy first week for our new CEO

Edited by hippo

1 minute ago, hippo said:

Its probably the end of Bruce - but that doesn't Henry more appealing IMO.

Interesting one - the longer we leave it the more we will need big sam to turn it around.  Think he will go in the international break - Billic, Rodgers, amongst the favourites IMO.

Big Sam please no.