Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

43 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I saw Tuanzebe in the crowd yesterday before the United Liverpool game. 

DS doesn't mention him in the press conferences anymore, is there any guideline on when or even if he will play again this season? 

They said march time but he was sent back tk United to help with his recovery. If he isnt back by April I think it's pointless keeping the loan arrangement. In two seasons he has picked up two major injuries. 

Looks good but too I jury prone 

29 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I saw Tuanzebe in the crowd yesterday before the United Liverpool game. 

DS doesn't mention him in the press conferences anymore, is there any guideline on when or even if he will play again this season? 

Tuanzebe”s playing fitness is being monitored by manu so they’ll let Villa know only when he is ready to return to play. I believe the original period of injury was estimated to be at least until February but injury times aren’t set in stone and players can have temporary setbacks so it’s not surprising that he hasn’t returned yet or that he might not for perhaps another month. Any updates provided to Villa would only be out of courtesy and I don’t expect manu to rush the process or to promise any date that could easily change anyway.

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Anyone else almost forgot this guy existed?

When will he be back fit?

apparently will start training on 11th march?, so however long it takes him to get up to speed from there?, a couple of weeks at least maybe?

If he could get himself up to speed relatively quickly then Tuanzebe and Mings would be some partnership during the run-in. Both excellent on the ball at this level and their styles would compliment one another so well. Just a shame it hasn't been able to happen already.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Indigo said:

If he could get himself up to speed relatively quickly then Tuanzebe and Mings would be some partnership during the run-in. Both excellent on the ball at this level and their styles would compliment one another so well. Just a shame it hasn't been able to happen already.

That’s a premier league centre half pairing which could actually become a reality if we go up. 

32 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Brilliant news, wouldn't expect to see him before Blackburn on 30/03, but we now only have two games to get through with only 4 fit defenders.

Elmo  Mings  Tuanzebe   Hause

giphy.gif

As the Left Footer you would ideally swap Mings and Tuanzebe around though.

What a backline if all on form though!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

No way they're better than the mighty Micah Richards and Aaron Lescott!

Aaron? Just a single cup game for Villa.

(And I cannot fathom how Wikipedia manages to be so disastrously wrong on Micah: "Micah Lincoln Richards (born 24 June 1988) is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender for Championship club Aston Villa.")

Edited by TB

28 minutes ago, TB said:

Aaron? Just a single cup game for Villa.

(And I cannot fathom how Wikipedia manages to be so disastrously wrong on Micah: "Micah Lincoln Richards (born 24 June 1988) is an English professional footballer who plays as a defender for Championship club Aston Villa.")

Haha arg. Joleon!

• Like 1

Â