Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

12 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

NE7-8xqxXsAw7sUu?format=jpg&name=medium

No desserts or starters for Axel. Just beef and sweet potato fries. Surprised that their meals aren't better than that too.

Everyone overlooking Pereira having skink for his starter.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

NE7-8xqxXsAw7sUu?format=jpg&name=medium

No desserts or starters for Axel. Just beef and sweet potato fries. Surprised that their meals aren't better than that too.

My god, I am howling at this. 

Lingard. Cheeseburger but apparently no patty, with haloumi fries and mac and cheese. 

If he isn't careful...he'll start to look like cheese! 

Spoiler

👁️👅👁️

No cheesecake for his pudpud tho... 

Edited by hogso

I don't get players who are happy to just be loaned out every season. 

You would think you would want to be owned by the club who play you at some point.  I'd be pissed off if constantly shifted about. 

I’m absolutely appalled by this. It’s unforgivable. 

Fillet steak well done? sacrilege!

Eating lizards for starters? You won’t get much meat on a skink, Andreas, you should have ordered the water monitor. Cheeseburgers with just cheese? You boring clearing in the woods, Jesse. And ‘normal bread’ for a starter? Come on Shaw, live a little mate. 

All the money in the world and these words removed can’t even eat properly. This is the Nando’s generation at work. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’d take him definitely, people will look at the 5-5 match with Nottingham Forest but other than that, I thought he was excellent for us. He played a big role in our promotion winning campaign for me

He'd only be available for selection for around 10-12 games

Â