Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

All this talk of the project, we're going places etc, complaining about Jack leaving, then we're getting loans from Man City's poorer rival.

Disappointing signing, doesn't strengthen us at all and only here for a season

Nonsense. We loaned a 4th string CB. What level of 4th starter do you think we can get right now. We either see now promising prospects to buy, have some faith in youth or are just buying ourselves a year.

Its just a backup. Everybody chill!!!

I swear to god, I was just singing the Tuanzebe song to myself and the notification of his arrival popped up. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

All this talk of the project, we're going places etc, complaining about Jack leaving, then we're getting loans from Man City's poorer rival.

Arguably our best defender during our promotion season. Comfortable bringing the ball out from the back and has pace.

What’s not to like about this deal? Better than Engels and Hause. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

What a weird position to take on a substitute right sided centre back when we have no-one else. “Doesn’t strengthen us at all” versus who playing CB with a couple of injuries - Guilbert? McGinn? I’ll take Tuanzebe thanks!

• Like 2

Just now, AVFCforever1991 said:

My United supporting mate said he'd start over Konsa 😂😂😂😂😂

He won’t this season but I think has a similarly (very high) ceiling - hope for his sake he can get his fitness back and while I doubt he’ll ever make it at United could be a perfectly good top half PL defender if he fulfils his potential.

5 minutes ago, Olof82Mellberg4 said:

I'd say he's an upgrade on Hause. Strengthens our squad and bench as, lets be honest, our bench was pretty woeful last season. 

6 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

It's not strange, we need a backup player for every position (Hause+Axel for Mings&Konsa)

With his injury record he will be perfect as a 3rd/4th choice defender. He can also cover RB/DM.

Great signing.

Makes sense and is good for us. It does not make sense for Axel, he should've been desperate to start games. But, great for us

Â