Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

This is a strange move. Not necessarily for us, as he is more than adequate being a back up for Mings/Konsa, but for UTD. Surely they'd prefer him to go somewhere where he'd automatically be first choice and would play a large percentage of the games? 

Look, if it means we get to spend more on a LWF/DMC/AMC then great. I just dont really...get it?

Edited by Delphinho123

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

This is a strange move. Not necessarily for us, as he is more than adequate being a back up for Mings/Konsa, but for UTD. Surely they'd prefer him to go somewhere where he'd automatically be first choice and would play a large percentage of the games? 

Look, if it means we get to spend more on a LWF/DMC/AMC then great. I just dont really...get it?

I think they want to move him on, but aren't getting the offers for him they would like because 1) he has barely played football for two years and 2) he needs to show he can stay fit for longer than 5 minutes. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there was an option to buy in this, it would make sense for all parties. 

16 minutes ago, useless said:

The extension to his Man Utd deal means that his contract ends in 2023, so at the end of his loan, if he joins he will only have one year left on his United deal, the man reason for the one year contract extension is obviously just so they don't lose him on a free at the end of next season after his loan finishes.

yeah i understand it from Utds perspective but not from his but if they've triggered an extension then it is what it is

i think he's a gap filler for the year not a lot more

No brainer. I think he isn't even close to his ceiling, is a very good footballer, great competition.

If I was his agent I would be advising him to go anywhere where he is guaranteed games but hey I'm not. Villa hat on, brilliant addition.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

What?! No one told you that Man City is buying Mings and Konsa for a combined 500m then?! 

6 hours ago, Jono62 said:

Percy said looking to tie up deals for Axel and Tammy so this looks like part one...

Percy firing blanks now

• Haha 1

Anyone not pregnant who orders their steak well done or medium well deserves to sit at the kiddies table. Why order meat if you're going to have someone ruin it for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Â