The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Sadly you’re probably right.

But wouldn’t it be refreshing to have a United front by both domestic authorities with a stark warning to those wishing to participate.  

The shit thing will be if UEFA say any FA with a club involved in the super league is then banned from their competitions

We could end up with an NFL scenario where for 20 years we have the super league and the champions league running side by side and then a superbowl where its the 2 champions playing each other, France and Germany stay with UEFA, England, Spain and Italy do the superleague then PSG play man City in a one off big game

Urgh what a **** mess

• Sad 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

The shit thing will be if UEFA say any FA with a club involved in the super league is then banned from their competitions

We could end up with an NFL scenario where for 20 years we have the super league and the champions league running side by side and then a superbowl where its the 2 champions playing each other, France and Germany stay with UEFA, England, Spain and Italy do the superleague then PSG play man City in a one off big game

Urgh what a **** mess

And the way around that would be for our FA to expel those clubs and we could continue competing in the (reduced) champs league

never going to happen!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Totally let them go if they want to but they have to sever all ties with the Premier League and The FA.

There’s no way they should be allowed to compete in both domestic league and a ring fenced money making exercise. 

if it goes wrong and they wish to come back to the Premier League and Football Association football in England then they have to start at the bottom and work upwards. 

I’d also like to prevent any home grown players who play in the breakaway league from representing England. Whilst some players may not care about International football, others do. 

It’s all about TV revenue and wanting their own deals.. bollocks to them 

I agree with this, though not the point about not playing for England . . . I don't want to give these clubs any disincentive, if they want to go through with this plan, then off they should ****, and the 14 remaining teams - which I believe is a quorum for PL voting - should vote to expel them.

Of course it probably won't happen, but that's what we should be expecting and pushing our owners to do.

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 4

These 6 clubs won't even need to field weakened teams for the prem games, next will be ...

50 man squads

11 subs per game

Game played as 9 tenths to allow for ad breaks

Salary caps for domestic leagues to force talent to sign for the scumclubs.

Etc etc

This is the way in which big business works, kill the competition completely, the minnows like spurs are just signing up to the money in the knowledge that they will never ever win another trophy.

Hateful buggers.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Was about to write the same. Would be a beautiful thing if the remaining 14 voted them out and invited top 6 from Championship.

Not being funny, maybe retain the league at 16 or only invite 2 up to make it 18 and factor in a proper winter break that everyone has been crying out for. 

this could be a blessing in disguise and allow for some real reforms in the English leagues. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

These 6 clubs won't even need to field weakened teams for the prem games, next will be ...

50 man squads

11 subs per game

Game played as 9 tenths to allow for ad breaks

Salary caps for domestic leagues to force talent to sign for the scumclubs.

Etc etc

This is the way in which big business works, kill the competition completely, the minnows like spurs are just signing up to the money in the knowledge that they will never ever win another trophy.

Hateful buggers.

we need special teams as well ;) 

22 minutes ago, Swerbs said:

Won't happen but would love to see all clubs concerned receive a 2 year transfer and European ban, mwahahahhh

Edit..... regardless of whether any on this happens or not

Edited by Phil Silvers

31 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think the barcodes are involved.

The Barcodes are involved in that they're a reason for it happening. The top six bullied the rest of the Premier league into stopping their takeover earlier this season because they've become more and more terrified of a competitive league and it's potential affect on their incomes. The big six need to pull up the ladder before anyone else gets rich enough to compete. Having now tried to shaft the rest of the Premier league, I can't see them getting the same voting assistance in future.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

The Barcodes are involved in that they're a reason for it happening. The top six bullied the rest of the Premier league into stopping their takeover earlier this season because they've become more and more terrified of a competitive league and it's potential affect on their incomes. The big six need to pull up the ladder before anyone else gets rich enough to compete. Having now tried to shaft the rest of the Premier league, I can't see them getting the same voting assistance in future.

I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) the Saud's (PIF) are the biggest backers of JP Morgan? 

7 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) the Saud's (PIF) are the biggest backers of JP Morgan? 

I don't think that's true - the top five institutional shareholders in JP Morgan are Blackrock, The Vanguard Group, State Street, Fidelity investments and Capital Research & Management.

I don't think any of those represent the Saudi fund. (Fidelity used to be the biggest shareholder in Google and Abigail Johnson terrifies me).

• Thanks 1

Another game of people...Pogba and VDB screaming like they are having their legs amputated following innocuous tackles. **** embarrassing man

**** this game. **** VAR. **** the players. **** the top 6. **** the super league.

Get in the bin and start again. 

• Like 2

Â