The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

This Inter Miami scandal is getting better. China have cancelled 2 Argentina games that were scheduled to be played in China and Messi and Beckham are taking a battering 😂

If they are going to sell football games like rock concerts, they need to make sure that every member of the band shows up.

You had no idea who was in the Harlem Globe Trotters, but at least the group showed up when you bought a ticket.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Try as they may Inter Miami ain't exactly at the level where they are the Wu-Tang Clan of "soccer". They're barely the Jimi Hendrix experience minus Hendrix when Messi ain't playing.

Alba, Busquets & Suarez were all greats, but you don't pay to go watch them these days.

As man utd release an Adidas stone roses kit I see puma have designed a man city 4th kit in association with Noel Gallagher 

Sheffield utd if all teams also had a Chinese new year special edition training kit yesterday 

Inter Milan, bayern, man city and PSG all have Chinese new year lettering and inter have a new badge for it

Real Madrid have Adidas Y-3 kits coming 

And I found all of that out chasing a rumour that England are now going to have 3 kits rather than just 2

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

And I found all of that out chasing a rumour that England are now going to have 3 kits rather than just 2

They've had spells of 3 kits before.

605d1ac50b74fcd20622835629046cc2.jpg

But this year's away is going to be that traditional England colour of purple... 

I'm struggling to see the potential clash with someone else 

The home shirt leak is at least better than the current one and the purple one will get a lot of talk but I think it's OK 

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

As man utd release an Adidas stone roses kit I see puma have designed a man city 4th kit in association with Noel Gallagher 

Sheffield utd if all teams also had a Chinese new year special edition training kit yesterday 

Inter Milan, bayern, man city and PSG all have Chinese new year lettering and inter have a new badge for it

Real Madrid have Adidas Y-3 kits coming 

Milan launched 2 kits this week for some reason 

• 2 weeks later...

Heck will probably take a leaf out of their book and have us sharing with Mostar while Villa Park is undergoing 'renovations' (renovations being replacing all the price labels with ones showing a 3x greater price)

13 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Heck will probably take a leaf out of their book and have us sharing with Mostar while Villa Park is undergoing 'renovations' (renovations being replacing all the price labels with ones showing a 3x greater price)

Its an upgrade than some of the local stadiums :P 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mail Sport understands those clubs were Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool, West Ham, Aston Villa, Wolves, Nottingham Forest, Crystal Palace and Bournemouth.

Why is anybody surprised, we have no interest in the football game outside out own interests. Going to a multi club format showed that 

Makes sense actually.  A few Premier League clubs are very very close to falling foul of the PSR limits. This could tip them over the edge into being non-compliant. 

Currently PL teams pay £150m per year to the lower leagues - £7.5m per PL team. 

The new proposal was to give an extra £836m over 5 years, £167m per year, £8.36 extra per club.  

So each PL club would be giving away £16m per year to other clubs. 

For a club such as Villa with £200m revenue, that’s 8% of their total income, which is a huge amount.

For other clubs such as Forest, Bournemouth, etc… they would literally be giving 10% of the their annual revenue to a potential rival, and if/when they get relegated they would have already given it to a direct rival.

• Like 2

Get rid of PSR/FFP and I'm sure we'd have voted for it. As it is, our owners are in win at all costs mode because the only way to compete with the scum 6 is to be able to spend more. The only way to spend more is to earn more, and filtering money down the football league doesn't do that.

Game definitely gone.

• Like 1

Â