January transfer window 2018

Jareth

17 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Forward planning wizardry. No doubt some will jump on the fact he hasn’t said Champions League in 3 seasons!

What happened to Bigger than Barcelona in 5 years?!

Everybody out! 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I find it hard to like RVP. That flippin goal of the season for Utd against us was OFFSIDE! Still makes my blood boil.

And I also think it stopped Lowton's goal against Stoke winning GOTM. It should have DISALLOWED!

I don't like his face either. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Van Persie would have been awesome. 

Yes, no idea what people talking about saying they wouldn't have him, or this would have been good "4 years ago" (as if we'd have had a chance then LOL). RVP at this level would still be very good. 

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Yes, no idea what people talking about saying they wouldn't have him, or this would have been good "4 years ago" (as if we'd have had a chance then LOL). RVP at this level would still be very good. 

How do you know?

13 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Imagine a midfield and front line of:

Snoddy               Hourihane      Adomah

Grealish

Hogan           Ulloa

The thing is I really can't see us changing the formation just to suit Ulloa. Hogan's form of late means he's unlikely to get dropped, so IF Ulloa does arrive that means he'll for moment at least be back up for Hogan?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, eholm said:

Mirror reporting Ulloa to Palace is pretty much done; willing to pay all of his £60K wk wages. Tying this in with KW interview, it does appear that a striker may not be coming in. Big risk imo.

Ulloa is on £60k? I really doubt that even in the times we now live.