January transfer window 2018

Jareth

9 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

Just a little clip of some of Ulloa’s goals, he seems to be able to score from anywhere - he would most definitely be an asset!

Nice clip and I hope we get him, but those goals are about 3 years old, so let's hope he's still got it! On a side note, who is the tricky Brighton winger feeding him?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

In total ITK style, a lech poznan player (Radoslaw Majewski, previously of Huddersfield and Forest) has liked a few of my posts on instagram including one of the fireworks at villa park. The others were of my dog. As ive never heard of him before today and Lansbury also follows him he obviously has been searching AVFC on there because we are his new club and everyone should now go and lay all their money on him signing. 

Looks like Hourihane

Majewski_3180484.jpg

17 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Grujic going to Cardiff. Shame as I thought he would've been good for us.

Don't see how he would fit in here as we have onomah who does that role and the other areas we have grealish and adomah green

Only would work if we went onomah back. Good signing for Cardiff though potentially 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Don't see how he would fit in here as we have onomah who does that role and the other areas we have grealish and adomah green

Only would work if we went onomah back. Good signing for Cardiff though potentially 

No exactly, and i think that's why we havent gone in for him.  Grujic would have been a big upgrade on Onomah though and he'll definately strengthen Cardiff.

I thought they'd fade away second half of the season but him and Grabban will be a huge boost.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, GREAT_BEARD_OF_ZEUS said:

No exactly, and i think that's why we havent gone in for him.  Grujic would have been a big upgrade on Onomah though and he'll definately strengthen Cardiff.

I thought they'd fade away second half of the season but him and Grabban will be a huge boost.

Grabban is certainly a better signing than Jerome.

OT but just read an article about Christensen from chelski and his rise to the top. 

From reading it it appears that a blabber mouth Aston Villa scout may have cost us the chance to sign him. 

Typical Villa.

4 hours ago, This Could Be Rotterdam said:

In total ITK style, a lech poznan player (Radoslaw Majewski, previously of Huddersfield and Forest) has liked a few of my posts on instagram including one of the fireworks at villa park. The others were of my dog. As ive never heard of him before today and Lansbury also follows him he obviously has been searching AVFC on there because we are his new club and everyone should now go and lay all their money on him signing. 

31 years old .. fits the bill perfectly

• Like 1

Also read that Liverpool have included an incredible clause for the Grujic deal. He has to play  near enough all games or Cardiff will have to compensate Liverpool a heavy fee. So if he plays crap you still have to play him or risk paying liverpool. he wouldnt be a automatic here so if we were interested and they insisted in this clause i am glad he isnt coming here. 

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Also read that Liverpool have included an incredible clause for the Grujic deal. He has to play  near enough all games or Cardiff will have to compensate Liverpool a heavy fee. So if he plays crap you still have to play him or risk paying liverpool. he wouldnt be a automatic here so if we were interested and they insisted in this clause i am glad he isnt coming here. 

Oof.  That is not the sort of loan you want.  Glad we've avoided that if true.