January transfer window 2018

Jareth

8 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

We’ve got a top youth set up why not try ours? Bruce seems to look outward more than he does in house. Has Onomah been that exceptional he is miles better than anything we’ve got? This kid may be brilliant but it’d have been nice to try out our kids a bit more seeing as Davis, Green, Grealish and OHare have all looked good in Championship and Doyle Hayes and Lyden have done ok in their brief time in the first team. Both should’ve been involved more by now. 

We do try them though, but I agree that I would like to see a bit more of O'Hare as he brings a lot of energy making him a solid substitution option.

Personally I am not bothered with where the players come from, lian or not. If they make an impact then that is what we need. As much as it would nourish me romantically to see our own younglings thrive right now I'm only concerned with the results. Whoever gives us a better shot at promotion should be played.

8 minutes ago, dn1982 said:

We’ve got a top youth set up why not try ours? Bruce seems to look outward more than he does in house. Has Onomah been that exceptional he is miles better than anything we’ve got? This kid may be brilliant but it’d have been nice to try out our kids a bit more seeing as Davis, Green, Grealish and OHare have all looked good in Championship and Doyle Hayes and Lyden have done ok in their brief time in the first team. Both should’ve been involved more by now. 

I think you make a fair point here but if the player improves us then I'm all for it. From what I've seen of Tuanzebe, he's very different to the players you have listed there. I think we are looking for instant improvement and I think Tuanzebe will give us that

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

We do try them though, but I agree that I would like to see a bit more of O'Hare as he brings a lot of energy making him a solid substitution option.

Personally I am not bothered with where the players come from, lian or not. If they make an impact then that is what we need. As much as it would nourish me romantically to see our own younglings thrive right now I'm only concerned with the results. Whoever gives us a better shot at promotion should be played.

Mainly when it’s forced. Bruce talks up how hard it’s is for our kids to get used to playing in the first team but throws in other teams  and allows them bad performances when finding their feet. The role this kid does is exactly where we need to improve so hopefully he can’t step up. 

I’m probably clutching as straws, but this is the speculation thread so here goes:

The first symbol is Leo the second looks like a U... Leandro Ulloa perhaps?

The third symbol is Virgo... no idea what he means there, it also looks like an M, so maybe Micah... like I say no idea . And the fourth is Yin Yang, which is literally light/dark, and it’s a symbol meaning balance of positive and negative - I think that means money/players leaving and coming in and that the two have to balance to be acceptable.

Then the phone means deals are in the pipeline?

Then the brackets with the ATM - M might mean AT as in Axel Tuanzebe. 

Then the aerial signal symbol might mean getting in contact with them soon.

Or it could be nonsense but I enjoyed trying to work it out, it takes my mind off the misery.