VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

My stepdaughter said much the same!

But,  I think in terms of TV presenters (he worked through many a decade) especially those in the 70's and 80's Brucie's name has never came up in anything ever.  For that alone with the Glitters, Saville's and Harris's of this world he desrves a small tip of one's hat and it's nice to think that nothing will come up after he has gone.  I think the judging a book and cover saying is quite relevant here ? ( I kind of know what she means actually)

He did work for some children's chariety and they were taling about it today on the news, the helpers and some kids from the charity could not express their love for the bloke more.

I grew up watching him and watched him oin things for over 40 years and I genuinely think he was a good one and I thought he was good at what he did.

I think he is in th Guiness book of records also ?

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

7 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Jerry Lewis.

I  remember a recent tv prog he appeared on in his later years.....something along the lines of "when tv goes wrong". He was being interviewed by a journo and was a total clearing in the woods to him; one word answers, being generally uncooperative and shrugs/silences. 

I wasnt expecting a stream of gags and wisecracks but jeez....the interviewer was hung out to dry !

On 1/2/2017 at 09:33, Tegis said:

Same as last year

Jerry Lewis

Jerry Jones (Dallas cowboys owner)

Hugh Hefner

Michael Cain

Stan Lee

Caught one. RIP Mr Lewis!

Â