VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

I dunno... He had a history of depression and had openly said he'd considered suicide before. And he had long standing drug and dunk abuse problems. And Linkin Park are hardly chart toppers anymore.

Still... Not good. Apparently had 6 kids. Only 41.

I think I was the perfect age when they became 'a thing'. Literally just started secondary school. 

I wouldn't say I particularly liked them but they had a few decent songs and are probably the only 'nu metal' band that was both successful and managed to do something not completely shit with the genre.

It's prompted me to look up some of the stuff they did in recent years, as the last song I remember them doing was 'What I've Done', which I recall not much liking.

**** me they did some shit after Meteora. I mean loads of the stuff before that was rubbish too but it had something about it and there's a couple of gems (of their time, especially if you're 14 when you're listening) in there. After? ****. They appear to have become a really bad Coldplay knock-off by the end.

20 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's prompted me to look up some of the stuff they did in recent years, as the last song I remember them doing was 'What I've Done', which I recall not much liking.

**** me they did some shit after Meteora. I mean loads of the stuff before that was rubbish too but it had something about it and there's a couple of gems (of their time, especially if you're 14 when you're listening) in there. After? ****. They appear to have become a really bad Coldplay knock-off by the end.

They always had decent choruses and were decent pop songs at their core.  Not really listened to any of their stuff since my balls dropped but they were one of the soundtracks to our WWF No Mercy and Goldeneye marathons.  Much simpler days.

Wasn't a fan but they had a fair few good songs. But one thing struck me when i stumbled upon a liveshow with them was how fantastic he sounded live. Hit all notes perfectly and sounded exactly as on record. RIP!

Â