VillaTalk Deadpool 2017

Jimzk5

6 minutes ago, Xela said:

I always get Jerry Lewis and Jerry Lee Lewis mixed up! Which one married his 13yo cousin?

Jerry Lee Lewis.

When he dies his wife will be just about graduating I think.

Edited by Chindie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Blimey Tobe Hooper is dead. 

Link

Tobe Hooper, director of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, has died aged 74, the Los Angeles County Coroner has confirmed. The cause of death is not yet known.

Edited by Seat68
  • Sad 2

On 8/19/2017 at 07:32, theboyangel said:

Sonny landham, aka the iconic character Billy the Indian in Predator has gone at 76.

Also good in Stallone's Lock Up.

Might have to watch both films for a little nostalgia. 

Missed this one. Sad

Always remember a story from the "making of predator" that when filming predator they wouldn't initially hire him because the insurance company refused.

Eventually they relented provided he had a bodyguard to follow him around while filming not to protect Sonny himself but the other actors from Sonny lol.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Haha 1

You beat me to it Mr Mooney ! My favourite band of all time. We have tickets to see Steely Dan at 02 end of October so don't know what will happen now. Just damned glad I went to NYC to see 'em last year. Never see his like again. RIP

I've always been a bit ambivalent about Steely Dan. There's something a bit too slick and sterile about them - and tbh I dislike Fagen's voice. The album of theirs that I really DO like is the debut - mainly because a lot of the songs featured the much more pleasant lead vocals of David Palmer, and lots of lead guitar and pedal steel, rather than the later albums' electric piano and sax dominance. I stopped buying after Pretzel Logic. 

Â